Reviews for These Paths We Tread
God is Gracious chapter 13 . 4/25
Sideswipe! *cheers*
Honestly if it were me after all I sacrilege after all that and to end with the Primes taking her powers and calling her unworthy after all she'd endured at hands of the Fallen and not being able to do what she did before I'd literally go peace I'm out and shoot myself with my gun. Also if the Primes were so mad at her they should have saved her from the Fallen.
annea101 chapter 24 . 3/27
Honestly i cant see what sam did other then ingnoring catherine and miles which is a jerk thing but less then a month isnt really that long on the flipside two years is a long time she could have said something before but she missed her chance i have no sympthy when it comes to it its naturally to be hurt and upset when the guy you like dont feel the same waydont get me wrong but i cant get angry about it
lost remiel21 chapter 79 . 12/12/2016
bitter sweet end
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
'Hatchlings'? I thought they were called 'sparklings'.
Sirenix Prime chapter 79 . 10/18/2016
Ioved this story! It was so detailed and very well written out. You are an amazing author...keep on writing these awesome stories!
Diving in chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
I called it! *pump fist in the air*
Diving in chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Does that mean she can revive Jazz?
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 79 . 9/19/2016
I literally spent all my free time the past four days reading this story. I read it awhile ago, but stopped for some reason. But I'm really glad I decided to come back. This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite Transformers stories! I look forward to reading whatever else you publish!
TheCauldron chapter 79 . 8/2/2016
Well, many nights of less than sufficient sleep, and reading all day while pretending I don't have housework piling up, and I've finally finished reading this Behemoth. I've got to say, bravo! Engaging, well plotted and with awesome characters, well paced, excellent settings... This story has it all! Though I have to say I wondered about her original parents. They moved away because the insisted their daughter was alive, but what about after she was doing tv appearances and stuff? It's not like she changed her name or got plastic surgery or anything... Did they never come forward now that she was everything they could have wanted? Please, PM me the answer, enquiring minds NEED TO KNOW! *cheeky grin*
BlueJae3 chapter 79 . 7/27/2016
What a beautifully written take on the Transformers. Despite the many times you made me cry, especially when a character died, I couldn't help but want to read more (I ended up finishing the fic in two days). It's not very often that I can find a story that is so compelling and still a nice long length. Plus, you've managed to get me to like sam!
And you get double my respect for mentioning Cowboy BeBop! XD
Thanks for writting this fic, I hope to read more from you later on.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
Perfect Sideswipe,

"Ive got the "Catherine" thing- er, person" XD
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
Concern? Why are they concerned? WHY?! Is there something you aren't telling us? ;)
Taggg chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
Is she, like, mad? Oh, I don wanna one more year at school and home, and then - college and freedom. Nah, why I don't tell the soldier (even if he is a friend) that I am an allspark. Without telling Prime. -_\\

Her parents even don't abuse her and for all their attempts to make her more "girly" (and all that sufferings about 'cage' are so vague! \) they let her doing wrestling...

Overdramatic teenagers are so teenagers :/
4212 wonderland chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking about this sort of thing. (Love triangle) I'm still working on my writing skills, so I'm positive as I read this fic, I can draw in some bits to help, while still not stealing. With the draft I've written so far, I feel like it's too cutesy. But like I said, this fic will most likely help me work on that. Thank you for this, and think of more ideas for fandoms and fics!
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »