Reviews for These Paths We Tread
So she evolved from spoiled brat to raging bitch. Also, she’s underage. I’d love to know how the government can legally keep her parents from forcing her to stay with them if she’s hiding the truth from everyone. It’d be a major legal battle. It’s unrealistic that she just packs it up and takes off without any protest on their end.
Honestly, I’m still trying to figure out how her home life sucks so bad. Okay, so both her parents work. Um ... so? I knew a lot of kids growing up whose parents worked to put food on the table provide their children with a comfortable life. That’s not neglect. It was necessity.

So, her parents nag her to be more responsible and think of the future? Again, not neglect. Concerned parents who want her to be a functioning adult who can live on her own.

I dunno, maybe there’s supposed to be more to it, but I haven’t seen it. In comparison, Sam’s parents are way worse than Catherine’s. If there is more to this “neglect”, I’m afraid you didn’t portray it very well because Catherine frankly comes across to me as being a bit of a drama queen and rather spoiled. Her parents and best friend don’t pay attention to her so she throws a tantrum and runs away. Not particularly mature of her. I think her parents are on to something when they tell her to grow up.

Okay, to be fair, she’s a teenager and teenagers tend to be emotionally unstable psychopaths. But she keeps switching back and forth from mature and responsible to raging toddler, and I honestly can’t tell whether it’s deliberate or just a poor excuse to get her away from her home. She should have just stayed with the Bots to start with.

Anyway, aside from my dislike of Catherine’s self-centered behavior, the story itself isn’t too bad so I’ll keep reading, if only to find out whether or not she actually grows up.
i am soooo glad they banned writers from replying to comments in the story because by god it is annoying - and it's getting ridiculous
God is Gracious chapter 13 . 4/25/2017
Sideswipe! *cheers*
Guest chapter 50 . 4/22/2017
Honestly if it were me after all I sacrilege after all that and to end with the Primes taking her powers and calling her unworthy after all she'd endured at hands of the Fallen and not being able to do what she did before I'd literally go peace I'm out and shoot myself with my gun. Also if the Primes were so mad at her they should have saved her from the Fallen.
annea101 chapter 24 . 3/27/2017
Honestly i cant see what sam did other then ingnoring catherine and miles which is a jerk thing but less then a month isnt really that long on the flipside two years is a long time she could have said something before but she missed her chance i have no sympthy when it comes to it its naturally to be hurt and upset when the guy you like dont feel the same waydont get me wrong but i cant get angry about it
lost remiel21 chapter 79 . 12/12/2016
bitter sweet end
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
'Hatchlings'? I thought they were called 'sparklings'.
Sirenix Prime chapter 79 . 10/18/2016
Ioved this story! It was so detailed and very well written out. You are an amazing author...keep on writing these awesome stories!
Diving in chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
I called it! *pump fist in the air*
Diving in chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Does that mean she can revive Jazz?
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 79 . 9/19/2016
I literally spent all my free time the past four days reading this story. I read it awhile ago, but stopped for some reason. But I'm really glad I decided to come back. This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite Transformers stories! I look forward to reading whatever else you publish!
TheCauldron chapter 79 . 8/2/2016
Well, many nights of less than sufficient sleep, and reading all day while pretending I don't have housework piling up, and I've finally finished reading this Behemoth. I've got to say, bravo! Engaging, well plotted and with awesome characters, well paced, excellent settings... This story has it all! Though I have to say I wondered about her original parents. They moved away because the insisted their daughter was alive, but what about after she was doing tv appearances and stuff? It's not like she changed her name or got plastic surgery or anything... Did they never come forward now that she was everything they could have wanted? Please, PM me the answer, enquiring minds NEED TO KNOW! *cheeky grin*
BlueJae3 chapter 79 . 7/27/2016
What a beautifully written take on the Transformers. Despite the many times you made me cry, especially when a character died, I couldn't help but want to read more (I ended up finishing the fic in two days). It's not very often that I can find a story that is so compelling and still a nice long length. Plus, you've managed to get me to like sam!
And you get double my respect for mentioning Cowboy BeBop! XD
Thanks for writting this fic, I hope to read more from you later on.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/2/2016