Reviews for Unfortunate
O gee.. I dnt remember how many times i've read the story.., but it still really makes mr happy.. Realy.., suh a great work.. ;)
Hohoho! Very vey very lovely & encouraging story.. I sooo love it!

I love to read it again and again.. ;)

Thank very very much author-san!
Hookedonreading chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Lots of character building and budding relationship. It's good and not sappy.

You scored!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
AWESOME!
MaryChuu chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really liked this fanfiction and also thanks for introdusing me to Pieta! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
re-read it for like 10 times and still WOW! and not enoughhhhhh!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
the label romance is missing coz they stay friends but they act like lovers. like their unoffically
Natsuki37 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This is great. I love your writing style. It's awesome :)
aleks chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I have to say it : the best fanfiction about shiznat i've ever read so far... So, thank you ! You made my day ;)
shiznat13 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
aww.. sequel please.. i want lemon (not a fruit)
yownooh chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
i really like this story _
Fernie8 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
This story was amazing! I don't think I've ever cried when reading fan-fiction and considering that these two characters are my favourite it was all really good. I'll be looking forward to reading your next ShizNat fan-fiction :)
Kazuma Kyriu Kazama chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic! I don't really know what else to say, besides these are incredible stories. Loved it, sad it ended, but all good things must lol. Keep up the amazing work!

-Kazu
fan-rei chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
i liked the story.
what i found a little weird :
we never saw what happen when shizuru leave the student consel, nor do we see enough of haruka. i do think she is friend with shizuru, even if they are not the best of friends. the obvious changes happening in her life could have be more developped that several lines about rumors.
the confrontation between the fujini and the kuga was a real weird chapter.
how alyssa kept remembering a sister when she was 3 the last time she saw her. how her head kept screwed right despites what is said in the kuga family about natsuki. how she want to see the sister that bankrupped her faimly. her mother must have some choiced words about that...
that said i do like your story. it is surreal but it was refreshing to see the couple being togheter without any angst or question of them being together .
thank you for sharing.
PeaPrince chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
I'd read pieta few years ago and I admit that the manga is the best plot mnga ever I've ever read. The art is clean and the message is delivered well by the author

Now about your story...
I can't praise yours enough to alter the manga very well with maihime character. I feel like I wanting more, to add the missing part in the manga, their aftermath and feeling with each other. Their relationship is beyond friends, lover,and such, it's interesting substance to be explored. Yup yup, overall you have amazing writing talent and admire you for that. Thanks for amazing story