Reviews for Unfortunate
aleks chapter 12 . 4/13
I have to say it : the best fanfiction about shiznat i've ever read so far... So, thank you ! You made my day ;)
shiznat13 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
aww.. sequel please.. i want lemon (not a fruit)
yownooh chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
i really like this story _
Fernie8 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
This story was amazing! I don't think I've ever cried when reading fan-fiction and considering that these two characters are my favourite it was all really good. I'll be looking forward to reading your next ShizNat fan-fiction :)
Kazuma Kyriu Kazama chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic! I don't really know what else to say, besides these are incredible stories. Loved it, sad it ended, but all good things must lol. Keep up the amazing work!

-Kazu
fan-rei chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
i liked the story.
what i found a little weird :
we never saw what happen when shizuru leave the student consel, nor do we see enough of haruka. i do think she is friend with shizuru, even if they are not the best of friends. the obvious changes happening in her life could have be more developped that several lines about rumors.
the confrontation between the fujini and the kuga was a real weird chapter.
how alyssa kept remembering a sister when she was 3 the last time she saw her. how her head kept screwed right despites what is said in the kuga family about natsuki. how she want to see the sister that bankrupped her faimly. her mother must have some choiced words about that...
that said i do like your story. it is surreal but it was refreshing to see the couple being togheter without any angst or question of them being together .
thank you for sharing.
PeaPrince chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
I'd read pieta few years ago and I admit that the manga is the best plot mnga ever I've ever read. The art is clean and the message is delivered well by the author

Now about your story...
I can't praise yours enough to alter the manga very well with maihime character. I feel like I wanting more, to add the missing part in the manga, their aftermath and feeling with each other. Their relationship is beyond friends, lover,and such, it's interesting substance to be explored. Yup yup, overall you have amazing writing talent and admire you for that. Thanks for amazing story
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I just finished reading this whole story in one go, and so I felt after reading this that I felt that you told a really emotional, dramatic, and loving story of two damaged people learning to live while on the brink of adulthood. I found myself cheering during the high points, and growling during the low points. Good work for making me care about the characters and wanting me to see them come through their trials. I also wish to thank you for actually writing an adult evolution of the Shizuru and Natsuki relationship. I also like the cameos you put in as well as their roles (even if Mai and Nao were missing :P). I also want to say thank you for including Alyssa in your story and allowing her and Natsuki to have some kind of relationship, even in the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Wow nice thnx for sharing! :)
Yuri-hime chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Truly wonderful and well-written story. I enjoyed reading it very much 3
crazy girl chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i love it, bet story ever
Ashley chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Wow! This was one of the best fanfics iv ever read. This was just amazing and it never got boring and im sooo happy they finally kissed for real!
Nicole chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
AWESOME love your writing!
Fangshen Gin chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Well, heck. That was emotional. Cool story by the way!
SoraZX chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Sweet!
I read this fic twice and completely like it!
One of my favourite story!