Reviews for Unfortunate
Hookedonreading chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Hi StarvingLunatic, have I told you that your stories are so incredible? I love reading them and they are wonderfully written, romantic with just the right touch of angst.

Love your stories!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Great start! I'm definitely intrigued :D
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
O gee.. I dnt remember how many times i've read the story.., but it still really makes mr happy.. Realy.., suh a great work.. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Hohoho! Very vey very lovely & encouraging story.. I sooo love it!

I love to read it again and again.. ;)

Thank very very much author-san!
Hookedonreading chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Lots of character building and budding relationship. It's good and not sappy.

You scored!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
AWESOME!
MaryChuu chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really liked this fanfiction and also thanks for introdusing me to Pieta! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
re-read it for like 10 times and still WOW! and not enoughhhhhh!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
the label romance is missing coz they stay friends but they act like lovers. like their unoffically
Natsuki37 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This is great. I love your writing style. It's awesome :)
aleks chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I have to say it : the best fanfiction about shiznat i've ever read so far... So, thank you ! You made my day ;)
shiznat13 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
aww.. sequel please.. i want lemon (not a fruit)
yownooh chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
i really like this story _
Fernie8 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
This story was amazing! I don't think I've ever cried when reading fan-fiction and considering that these two characters are my favourite it was all really good. I'll be looking forward to reading your next ShizNat fan-fiction :)
Kazuma Kyriu Kazama chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic! I don't really know what else to say, besides these are incredible stories. Loved it, sad it ended, but all good things must lol. Keep up the amazing work!

-Kazu