Reviews for The Mean Reds On Blue Days
Petrichor chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Oh globs...that was agonizingly beautiful. I was sooo hoping for a happy ending by the end...guh my heart, my heart...

The way you incorporated the foreign vocab was sort of abrupt and especially confusing at first (first time I read "mutter" I thought I was a typo) but then I got the gist and got used to it. But a more fluid transition wouldn't go amiss. I kinda wanted an immediate translation for the languages as well, though I did get the general message. It sorta broke the spell to scroll down to read what it said or to wait until the very end to see the translation.

But this is a very interesting writing style, and I think it (and your choice of telling this in Scott's pov) really accentuated the angst wonderfully. It was written simply, and I think that really drove the point home. Never have the words "less is more" been any truer than in this story. I feel this..I really do. Beautiful.

I look forward to reading more of your work!
distracted122 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sad, sad, sad...

Wonderful writing, but this was really tragic.

Where's the tissue? ;_;
slioe chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oh my! love it...is beautiful ...sad but beautiful
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A good story to wrap up the movie. The descriptions of his Magneto leaving are melancholy.
99999Abandoned-Account99999 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was quite sad, and you've made me want to write a fanfic with Charles and Erik having Scott together. I won't do it if you'd think I was stealing your idea, though.
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
that was beautiful... so much emotions, and it has gotten my eyes tearful. I love the way you mixed German showing how much of Magneto's child he is even thought Scott regrets his fathers actions.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was absolutely flawless and wonderful. I really can't say much more than that, my words have left me... but I loved reading it and every minute I spent on it was worth it.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/2/2011