Reviews for It Was Okay Until You Walked Away
thisoldporcelaincoffeeshop chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my gosh...I have no words to describe how perfect this was. The way you portrayed Blaine in his drunken state, and the way you portrayed Kurt's self doubt made this so realistic and so genuine. My words seem to have escaped me, I really can't explain how much I love this story. You are amazing at writing, my dear. Please keep it up!
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
"this isn't how it works, they don't hurt each other. There are enough people in the world determined to cause them pain, they don't treat each other like this."

Kind of the best line ever, right there.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011

poor kurt. i kind of hope THIS is what happens, because i share the sentiments expressed in this fic: blaine and kurt's relationship is so beautiful and comfortable, and i don't believe that they would "cheapen" it by having their first time in the back of a car in the middle of who knows where.

anyway, great job with this fic!
Hi chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
CANNOT WAIT TILL THIS EPISODE

so cute :)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
If this is what happens during the actual episode, I will be happy. This story was a lovely take on this entire spoiled scene; I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
THANK YOU! Everyone is freaking out because they're gonna have sex and I'm just like "Yeah, in the back of a car. Totally NOT okay." I really hope this happens.
Sweet-Porcelain16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011