Reviews for EverClear Reunited
Gran06 chapter 9 . 5/16
I love these characters and actually just recently discovered your stories. Please come back and finish your work. I have read many fanfic stories, but your words have captivated me. I hope you will come back to us soon.
EmmettRose chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Will this be finished?
esparzaarias chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Can you please continue with this story I am truly hooked
Denninelli chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for writing such a great series. I have thoroughly had difficulty doing anything else but read. I see t hat you have never been able to continue writing. I just hope that your life did settle down at some time. Take care.
Bewiched chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
WOW

I'm not good at reviewing - but omgosh these storoes about the EverClear are just amazing and some of the best I've read in a very long time .. I hope you eventually return and complete this fic
Bandgeek103em chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Please update! Your stories are amazing and I can't wait to read more! Thanks for being an awesome writer!
Bandgeek103 chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Please please please please continue this story! This series is amazing and I love it! You are an awesome author! The way you give every character a distinctive 'voice' is really great! I LOVE YOUR SERIES!
sam chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
youve had me in tears for all of the everclear fics and brought me to love the tracks of evanescence again so thankyou! I stumbled on your fics a week ago anf just couldnt stop reading them! Was this ever continued?
goldseadragon chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Please come back to this story! I love this series so much; it's such a shame for it to die off unfinished.
Kanny1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
After reading all ninety chapters of your masterpiece EC triology for the 3 rd time I hope all is well with you and is there a possibility we will get more...please. Big Big fan. Thank you.
team rob chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
More please
Kitsune Tenchi no Yami chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
I love this series and I hope things get better for you :)
kaday chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Really hope you finish this story
jo69lowe chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
just finished all three EverClear stories and all I can say is wow. Hope RL is treating you well and that you have the chance to write more soon X
Kanny1 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I only found your EverClear stories two days ago. I have just finished my marathon reading session to see you have not updated in sooo long. Hope RL is being kind and hoping to hear more from u asap. Please and thank you.