Reviews for EverClear Reunited
deblvsbooks chapter 1 . 11/19
I've got hopes that you come back to us and finish this story. I love it and I can't wait to find out what you've got planned for these characters. Until then, I hope you're well and life is treating you kindly. {{{{HUGS}}}}
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/19
EverClear Reunited has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Kanny1 chapter 8 . 10/4
Please please take up this beautiful story. I've reread it so many times.
PoseyRosey chapter 9 . 9/24
I have love reading your stories and am still hopeful that you will finish this one, it has been fab so far
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 9 . 9/20
I sooo wish you would come back... I've reread the whole series for the umpteenth time and it's still as amazing as the first read...
I hope everything is going well in your life though... And if you can, please come back, or drop us a line to let us know you won't finish it so that I can stop hoping for more ;)
Thanks a million, cheers!
WOW...I've read a LOT of FF over the past several years and this trilogy is right up there with some of the greats. I sincerely hope you are able to finish this
cbzoo chapter 9 . 8/25
looking forward to more but since it had been years I am not feeling optomistic
Gail chapter 9 . 8/9
Please please continue! I've been a fan since the first fic.
Kanny1 chapter 9 . 7/7
Four years ago you promised not to abandon this story. Please come back
Please finish this story. I have read you others and really would love to read more from you.
jmrl1 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
These stories were ingenious. I loved the incorporation of Evanescence and Twilight. I hope you are still around and eventually come back to finish.
Gran06 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
I love these characters and actually just recently discovered your stories. Please come back and finish your work. I have read many fanfic stories, but your words have captivated me. I hope you will come back to us soon.
EmmettRose chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Will this be finished?
esparzaarias chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Can you please continue with this story I am truly hooked
Denninelli chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for writing such a great series. I have thoroughly had difficulty doing anything else but read. I see t hat you have never been able to continue writing. I just hope that your life did settle down at some time. Take care.