Reviews for EverClear Reunited
MiserysMama chapter 9 . 8/3
Today is August 3, 2017. Hope everything is okay. (It's been a long weekend.) Will this finish?
How is Chip? How is the dog? How are the grandchildren doing? What happened with the new song? Do any of the kids begin to play with the band? Does the granddaughter write a fictional story based loosely on real life perhaps? I would love to see what your imagination could come up with? I just came to EverClear this month and this year...but I have to say, Your storytelling skills are great, wonderful, thrilling, and too good to bury! Please throw us a few words! Thanks for sharing. P.S. I hope all is well for you and yours.
Oh My Goodness! Thank goodness there is one more chapter to read...please continue when you have the time, energy, compassion, and love for those of us that are hanging by a thread!
I know that I only just discovered EverClear...but I fell in love with it...please continue if at all possible!
Seetobelieve chapter 9 . 6/22
I'm a late-comer to your wonderful stories inspired by Twilight. I didn't leave reviews as I read through your saga but did want to tell you how much I have enjoyed your work. I'm sorry this part won't be finished - I would have liked to follow the journey you planned for your characters.
Victoria chapter 9 . 4/3
Please find time!
Love your stories!
sherilynn chapter 9 . 2/19
oh kelly, I know it has been years...but...what about chip?
miss your story
Snoopyvet chapter 9 . 1/9
Just wondering if you are finishing this story I was doing a reread and forgot it wasn't finished.
christyculln chapter 9 . 1/7
Are you going to finish this story?
Nicolah017 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
I know it's been years, but is this story going to continue?
debslmac chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Loving this story. Love these characters. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
deblvsbooks chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I've got hopes that you come back to us and finish this story. I love it and I can't wait to find out what you've got planned for these characters. Until then, I hope you're well and life is treating you kindly. {{{{HUGS}}}}
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
EverClear Reunited has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Kanny1 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Please please take up this beautiful story. I've reread it so many times.
PoseyRosey chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
I have love reading your stories and am still hopeful that you will finish this one, it has been fab so far