Reviews for Flora and Fauna
ImYours4Life chapter 24 . 11/26
Looking forward to the ending of the story (if it's anytime soon anyway) This has been a fantastic read so far.
Ace221 chapter 24 . 11/20
I'm happy you came back to this story they seem like a really good couple even with everything that's happen and sorry about the very late response I thought I added this to my alert, but looks like I didn't
Love this one! Can't wait to read the conclusion :)
Chris chapter 24 . 9/22
I really like the complex yet dynamic relationship that you've attempted to create between Catwoman and Ivy. Personally, it's good to know that you're still active and that this story hasn't been given up towards an ambiguous cliffhanger like many stories within the FanFiction database. This is indeed one of my favourite stories. I was wondering when the final chapter will be released, so that the relationship can reach towards a resolution. I really would like to see them hopefully reunited, though the ending is up to the author, as it is your vision.

In short, love your story, can't wait for the final chapter. :D:P
Thank you for not forgetting 'bout this story! Looking forward to the denouement...:D
EternityDragon2610 chapter 24 . 8/1
Damn I'd actually forgot about this gem floating around in my favs, which is both good and bad. Good because it means it isn't dead but bad because I need to go back and reread everything before i read this chapter :P(I haven't read a bit of this yet just so i can save it for after I catch up.)

Anyway it's still nice to see a great fic still alive and kicking after a long time. Keep up the good work :D
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 1/19
:)(: I like the kind of mystery behind Selina's tail. I hate Ivy's parents soo much.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 1/19
:)(: Aww...Such a sweet chapter aside from Ivy's parents of course. The comfort that Selina provided for Ivy was so cute and made me smile.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/19
:)(: I wonder what Selina's parents reactions will be when they find out her preference. Nice chapter
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/19
:)(: I really enjoyed this chapter. I like their thoughts about each other and the story progression. The "borrowing sugar" is a classic and I loved that part. I just want to thank Kenny for opening the door and trapping them together.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/19
:)(: It seems as though this will be an interesting story. I enjoy this pairing but there aren't a lot of stories out there for these two.
YGLxWOLF chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
You have to continue, you can't just leave it at a huge cliffhanger like that.
Pli.Official chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
After chapter 17 it went down hill. Selina and ivy should still be together! Please continue and have them together again
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
you cant say to be continued and no contine I NEED IT.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Omg what no peace keep going I love this so much it can't end like this