Reviews for Push
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You are a really great writer
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Now, normally I don't say this about stories because I hate the idea of the author sitting behind a screen reading my review and saying to themselves, "This is obviously a one-shot, I will NOT made a damn sequel" because, trust me honey, I've been there before. But this story is amazing and practically begging for a sequel! Do with it as you please, but should you decide to write a sequel I will definitely be reading it! Equal parts tantalizing and romantic, absolutely splendid job!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awwww beautiful!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So cute! :) Sexy... lol
Egyptian-Fire chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh! Continue with this- love it! :)
EMSmith chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was hot please do more x
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww, nice! I like how Blaine wants to go further, but he's terrified of pushing Kurt, and so he doesn't. That is SO canon Blaine! (or at least when he's sober, recent spoilers may prove he behaves differently when he's drunk).
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow, you are officially the second psychic person I have met in the Klaine fandom!

This is awesome, by the way. I like how even in the writing you can sense that Blaine is holding back - what with the clipped sentences and occasional wandering thoughts. Very well done!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
What will it take for Blaine to lose control. AL CO HOL. Yep, that'll do it. Lose inhibitions, lose brain to mouth filter, lose control. Yep. I have a bad feeling about this.
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Loved it :) Great story, but I'm kind of intrigued if Blaine did ever lose control
crimsoncherry6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm on my knees begging you for more
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I feel the suspense! :D
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Um, you kind of can't leave it like that. you're killing me! tell us what happens is they both just let go :) But wow, this is amazingly written, definitely one of my favorite of yours.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh this is so good.
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love you ... I can't say that enough. I absolutely love you lyricism and your attention to detail. With your writing I can FEEL every touch, every shiver, every emotion. And GOD this one fits so well with the slow progression that I have seen as my head!canon for our boys. A slow assent to more.

I love how we all have turned into sex crazed mainacs ! Well some of us were before but ... And the confirmation from Mr CC himself ... please keep writing until november cause I think I may DIE before then