Reviews for Is This What It Takes Before You Realize That?
Scorpio Monkey chapter 14 . 3/18
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You should expand on this one. Maybe make an M rated one? lol sorry I'm a perv. XD
ANSWER ME chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Would someone please write a fanfiction with Snake being tied up and gagged? Please. I've ALWAYS wanted to read one with Snake in bondage. And if anyone has a DeviantArt account, could you please draw him tied up and gagged? Pretty please. I promise I'll go away if you do
Chemical Psycho chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
OH. MY. GODZ. I loved it! This is absolutly amazing in every way possible! I love you! *Glomps forever* The perfect SnAce story! 3
TheLennonMobile chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
THIS IS A VERY BELATED THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES. ' I wasn't able to check my email for a LONG time, but .THANK YOU. from the bottom of my heart. C:

GAH I can't believe it's over :U THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY 3
Colorful Sprinkles chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
AAAAAAWWWWWWW! SO GOOD! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! Thanks for finishing! Love it!
SoraOfTheDesert chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
aww 3 adorable!
Eleanorose123 chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
*CLAPPING FOR YEARS* ALL THE AWARDS TO THIS BEAUTIFUL FIC 8'D
Hermine Jane Granger chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Grrr please hurry up and update! I wanna see Snake and Ace being luvey-dovey! lol xD
Meiyosama chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
GAHH! I NEED DAT LAST CHAPTA
Alvin chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
...really?...Really?...REALLY! Why u no update wonder story! Update PLZ!
woki chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
I no hate you! Infact I wuv you! in a non weirdway! I hope you update soon! I love the way you have set this story up please will you ever continue? Can you cus an Accidental kiss cuz that would be {Fangirl language: 'Kawaii desi plush ramen sasunaru uke pokey SQUEE'} :3! (fangirl translator: ssssoooo great and amazing but funny and ADORIABLE)
Pickachu chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
...*glares at you then stomps over to you inhales and screams*...I LOVE YOU! *tackle glomps* X3 did you think I would kill yah? It seems like you da only one continuing to write Snace or Snake and Ace romance or what ever you call it! you dah best in dah world please please PLEASE CoNtInUE! *holds out a english bull dog* oh wanna puppy? take this english bull dog puppy! oh and once again I LOVE YOU!
Rainbowturtle chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
SQUEEEE! I love dis and you! in a non-wierd way -.-' please update soon I'm gonna glop you k? *tackle glomps you* I really like how you mae this chappie!
CHARLES chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Hurry, please. D:
olissa chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Pleassse Finisssh its! I likes its alot!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »