Reviews for Sickness
Tenchi chapter 1 . 7/27
I love treasure planet stories that have silver and Jim doing the father and son bonding thing together. These two belong with each. Silver is such great dad for Jim that he has always need. Silver becomes a hero because father love for Jim. This is what makes treasure planet so great. If only people did more stories like this one. If only they could stay together forever as family. Now that is happy ending.
victoria chapter 1 . 2/1
ahh that was so cute your fic was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
OMG ! The tears that fell onto my shirt are real and sincere! I just watched this movie today and I still bawl like a baby when I see them! I want this kind of cartoon back!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I still bawl like a baby whenever I see this movie! I wanna be 5 again! I WANT THIS KIND OF MOVIE AGAIN!
Myfangirlthings chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
wow, this is beautiful. I love it.
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
D'awwwwww! A sick jim .. caring morph, silver, and the doc. Awesome. Jim is Silver's son in spirit. So sweet.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! XD
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is so touching
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
great story! that was very cute :')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh look, people STILL care about Silver and Jim's Father/Son relationship.
In fact, people still care about non-romantic relationships in general.
Such a sweet story, by the way.
-Mila Ligaf
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
-blubbering- That was such a sweet ending! Well done.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
aww cute
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
X3 That's too sweet, and well-written to boot.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hi!

Sniff, this was very beautiful and touching at the same time. Silver in my mind is really Jim's dad (Not by blood of course, but by spirit). Even though Silver is pirate he still cares for Jim like a son.

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
EventHorizon6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was adorable! Especially the end! I had tears in my own eyes! :D So great!