Reviews for Secretary To A Wizard
Miz Laurel chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Thalia, dearest assistant librarian, I humbly request you continue this amusing bit of prose, or I shall have to sic my gulos, Mac the Nuzgul, and Leglolas the mini on you. :-} Not to mention other evil and nasty things, such as telling Lord Aragorn how much you lust for him and eye him in That Way as he passes you. ;)
EldarWannabe chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
Advice: rewrite chapter 3 into a more cohesive and descriptive chapter.

Then continue!

(immediatly, if not sooner.

You bounced this story off me before, remember? I encouraged you to continue then. That encouragment still stands. (Now that I finally got around to reading the third chapter.)

Do you realize that fully half the reveiws I have ever written have been to you? Take atvantage of the compliment and WRITE)
Wallace chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Makes no sense whatsoever...

That's not a complaint. It's intriguing. I'd prefer longer chapters, or denser storytelling.

Colour me amused.
Sunsong chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Ah, the young and the gullible, this oughtta' be good! *cough*readmystories*cough*
Sunsong chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Caporal chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
LOL! I'd love to be a secretary to a wizard! Especially if my job were to read History of Middle-Earth! For seven hundred? Amazing! Where can I sign up?

C. Clerk chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
LOL! This is really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. What kind of company...? What will she have to do...? And so on.

I am honored that someone has their poem on their bio! O_o Thank you! You've given me credit so I don't mind at all. And LOL, you did that my bio is massive thing!
Katherine aka Star chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
This looks good, I can hardly wait to see what happends next.
Kaede chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Hey, nice job! PLease continue!

*reminds herself to go read the rest of LotR trilogy* thou hast inspired me! To the library, batman!

(keep writin, I'm lookin forward to it! :D)
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
oh yes! this shows promise of becoming something both hysterical and disturbing (Both good things, trust me!)

btw, thank you for your kind review. It was indeed literary orgasm. I shall now be inflicting my newly-inflated ego on my co-workers all evening. Thanks again.
The X-Piig chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I like this. Write more! That boss sux dudette
Elven Princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hey this is prety good! I like it. wholl be her new boss? please continue.
A Peruser of stories chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hey, this is pretty good! I like your prose. I'd like to see this continue, I think. Please write more! Same goes for "Talia Goes To Middle Earth"; you write tantalizing first chapters and don't continue. Please, please write more! I'll review, I promise...
Ellanorah85 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Oh, very interesting! Stupid, bad boss! Hopefully Gandalf will be better than him... ;)