Reviews for No Refunds
What2do chapter 13 . 11/26
Well, it's nice to see someone getting back in the game. Will Crona appear in this? He's my fav.
Mooakshea chapter 12 . 3/9
Wow this is a unique take on this story and well written!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
CheezeMonster chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Super cool story!
Chairwomanmeow15 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Cool story bro. Update again
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I missed this story so much ;-;
So glad that's it's resumed! I loved the SouMa moments and can't wait for the upcoming adventure! X3
Keep up the good work! :D
Don'trlyknow chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Wow I love this! It is very well written and I love the story line! Please continue soon
TheSecretMarauder chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
This story is so awesome! I can't wait for more! Hope you continue! So cool!
Mariko1512 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omg I thought this was going to never be updated! PLEASE, PLEAAAASSSE UPDATE SOON!
I want to read more!
Varta-san chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Hello there!

I do hope that you continue this story - it's great! 0
The setup was really interesting from the beginning and you managed to make the best out of it, too. *thumbs up* I like your portrayal of the characters and the subtle hints of romance. :3 I'm a sucker for that... *coughs*
The build-up was well-done too - the first chapters before Soul made his appearance and the story was set into motion got me hooked up already. And the development after that seems very promising. I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapters.

Hope to read more from you soon.

Best wishes!
GiantF'ingNerd chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i love this story!
sorry4partyrocking chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
thanks for updating and ths is a really good story...please hurry with the next chapter
Kiwi5595 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Okay first things first: I love your story. It's pretty damn awesome and I seriously can't wait fr the next chapter to come.
Secondly: Is Maka getting the ability of soul perception in this story? that would be kinda awesome, but anyway, great story so please update soon
CheddurLeHomicidalButler chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I really like this!

Please update!
MoshiMomo chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I'm very impressed how well you are able to keep everyone in character and the story interesting! Keep up the good work!