Reviews for Swarm
Deathoverlife201 chapter 9 . 7/23
Please update soon!
MonoChrome218 chapter 9 . 4/9
please continue soon... i want to now if the other autobot characters will show in the next chapters. thank you.
Night fire chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
this is awesome when is the next chapter?
SparselySparrow chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
This story is awesome! I love how you made Rachet a caterpillar, will you bring the others in too?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
Please, continue with the story! I like to know what happens next!
TFfangirl11347 chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
More plz plz plz
Fireworks chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Another great chapter,I loved how you brought rachet into it and I think a Caterpillar was a good choice.
I look forward to the next chap so update soon !
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
This story is soooo GREAT! I wasn't that interested in bugs at first but this story is just too good not to love! Ratchet was a surprise. I was expecting Bulkhead since he and Bee were BFFs in TFA. And even if I did consider Ratchet I doubt I would have thought of him as a butterfly, but I guess it works. Can't wait for the next update. I haven't even the slightest idea what could happen in a storm. And Ratchet's idea of a trip to those special flowers sounds like it's going to be an interesting part of the story! Please update again soon.
Fallon978 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Nice story if bumblebee name one larve drift and cling to ratchet that would be awesome because he looks kind of lonely to me but nice story btw i hope you update soon again i was very happy when you update xD :3
midnight rider chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
when is chapter 10 of swarm coming out
ppgXrrb20 chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Cool! Ratchet is in the story now and a caterpillar. I wonder when the other autobots or autobugs in universe will show up. Great story, by the way.
skyice98 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
This was sweet.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
This chapter was SO worth the wait! And everyone loves Caterpillar!Ratchet!
Lord Nitro chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
MOOORE
AnimeCub chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Finally we get to see Ratchet and I love how he's a caterpillar. Also this chapter is awesome so keep up the good work