Reviews for Swarm
Please hurry up with the next chapter?
Please update. I love this, it's nice to read something different. And I can never find a story with this pairing.
Fireworks chapter 7 . 2/24
I hope you update soon I just really like this story it's just so fresh to read and I really like the way story line is forming .
update soon !
I love this story! You should continue this.
There's not alot of bee and wasp fics, it's a shame really.
ivystar chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Err you do know that worker bees are only girls right?
BabyGhost123 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
I love the story it's so adorable...a little sad when bee found it was only an infertile egg...update as soon as possible if u can
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Maybe you could make it so that Wasp and Bee run into Bulkhead a Hercules beetle, (think I would fit, I mean, Bulkhead is strong and large, so I think it would be his insect self...)

Ratchet the caterpillar!
Vocaloid Wolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Please more
Crazy-Hime chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Aww, so ADORABLE! ;3
Kayla chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I can only imagine how this pairing will lead to Optimus and the others :) But I definitely await the new chapter :) I hope you will update soon cuz this is an amazing story :) And you stopped just at the right scene and the most juicy at least I hope you will write some smut when they will be mating ;) And I wouldn't mind seeing another honey bee and hornet pairing such as, jazz and prowl or ratchet and ironhide or other pairings :) Please update soon :) We all are really really curious about the happenings :)
Retired 8th May 2015 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Oh please update soon! You just stopped at the best scene :D Please, this is so good :) I love this pairing and the storyline is amazing :) I hope you will start writing soon again :)
Bumblebeelover chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Aaaah I really want to see the next chapter pleeaaasssseee continue this it is too precious!
SoulBeeGirl chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Awwww poor bee I can't wait for the next chap please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I really wish you would update this sooner or later