Reviews for Swarm
Please, continue with the story! I like to know what happens next!
TFfangirl11347 chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
More plz plz plz
Fireworks chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Another great chapter,I loved how you brought rachet into it and I think a Caterpillar was a good choice.
I look forward to the next chap so update soon !
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
This story is soooo GREAT! I wasn't that interested in bugs at first but this story is just too good not to love! Ratchet was a surprise. I was expecting Bulkhead since he and Bee were BFFs in TFA. And even if I did consider Ratchet I doubt I would have thought of him as a butterfly, but I guess it works. Can't wait for the next update. I haven't even the slightest idea what could happen in a storm. And Ratchet's idea of a trip to those special flowers sounds like it's going to be an interesting part of the story! Please update again soon.
Fallon978 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Nice story if bumblebee name one larve drift and cling to ratchet that would be awesome because he looks kind of lonely to me but nice story btw i hope you update soon again i was very happy when you update xD :3
midnight rider chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
when is chapter 10 of swarm coming out
ppgXrrb20 chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Cool! Ratchet is in the story now and a caterpillar. I wonder when the other autobots or autobugs in universe will show up. Great story, by the way.
skyice98 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
This was sweet.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
This chapter was SO worth the wait! And everyone loves Caterpillar!Ratchet!
Lord Nitro chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
MOOORE
AnimeCub chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Finally we get to see Ratchet and I love how he's a caterpillar. Also this chapter is awesome so keep up the good work
MBSAVfan1 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
I fangirled so hard when I saw this notification, you have no idea. XD

Loved this chapter, so glad to see Ratchet! - idk why, but for some reason the ideaa of Ratchet as a pudgy little caterpillar makes me very happy. So cyute~

Anyway, please update again soon! I'm very anxious t9 are how the storm plays out and how they all are getting used to one another. This a super adorable a tory and I'm very much attached to it XD my utmost praise ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
I love this!
wolvez23 chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
Ohhh finally! After so long a new chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Thanks for the chapter. Love it. I always think that the idea of babies is just adorable! And you did a really good job of making them extra adorable. Your summary of the next chapter sounds reeeeeal interesting. I can't wait to see who Bee meets a new friend or another foe.