Reviews for Illecebrous
articcat621 chapter 1 . 3/18
This is just such an emotional, but lovely, piece of writing. Thank you for sharing! xx
akane chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I liked your fic, the lemmon was good, I wish it had been longer
ec-writes chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is my third attempt at writing how wonderful this piece is. I'm really awestruck at the raw emotions. You capture their love for one another greatly.
Rin chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this. It's so passionate and emotional, there is so much put into the love scene. I really enjoyed the use of 2nd person, it makes it all the more intense. I love you for writing such a masterpiece! 3
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, this was very emotional and powerful. Well done :)
Black Kitty 906 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Eagle Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow...that was...wow!

The emotion, the depth of it, is just...so powerful.

You had me welling up, seriously.

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you worded the lovemaking scene and I have to say, it totally sounded like Ed the way he just seemed to hum a little bit at her touch, as his answer.

Nice job!
Stella -rAWr- Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
*squeals* Omg, I LOVED this! So so SO AWESOME! Great job! :D
Kressidia chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed your unique style of writing. It just kind of flowed together fluidly and it was very descriptive without being boring. It was also in character and very cute. Good job, you have no reason to say it could be awful because there is no chance of that.(:
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
"You" based stories (2nd person) are not allowed here. Edit this so you won't get reported again.
Seta Suzume chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, some really nicely done second person! And sexy too! I hope you write more FMA fic in the future!
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ooooh! Very sexy and sweet. I love how private this sounds, like we are in a world only meant for the two of them.
seaweedfma chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh man, that was AWESOME.. and I am not a huge ed/win fan.. you might change me over.

I really hope you write more FMA!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is a steamy piece. I really enjoy the emotions you put in it; it's nice to see it in Winry's POV. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't gotten you dinged, I don't post anything like this at FFN anymore because two of my sexier stories were removed. You might want to check out Archive of Our Own for that sort of thing.

At any rate! You wrote a really lovely story, and in Winry's POV. That's even more fun, because you wrote in 2nd person POV, and I know how hard that is.

There are a few bobbles where you could've used simpler words for descriptions that would've made the story flow a little better. It doesn't take away from the story, but there were a few things that pulled me out of the story.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you, and I'm going to be reccing this story on Live Journal.
Potter Fan838453 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I liked it and dont see anything wrong with second person its really good thanks for sharing