Reviews for Merlin Never Lies
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That was so cute :D I love how concerned Arthur is about Merlin.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aw! Yay! Yeah, I was a little upset that Arthur just seemed annoyed. I needed a little more bromance. I mean, c'mon you royal prat, your best friend just collapsed on the floor. Show a little concern.

Great job!
LinBates chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
The story idea is good, but if you want to improve your writing then know it needs work. Not just for misspelled, misused & missing words. But for the following too!

When writing a story it needs to be told in an active voice not a passive voice so your readers can see the story happening their minds eye. Otherwise they're just reading the words and have not joined in the story. You need to pull your readers into your stories, get them to see the story along with you.

Check out the last two paragraphs, they are rewrites for the two paragraphs preceding them. With the first one I tried not to change the wording too much, other to change it from passive to active. The second paragraph is almost completely reworded, leaving out as many "had's, was's & were's" (passive voice words) as possible.

Original story lines:
Try as he might Arthur had trouble concentrating during the rest of the celebration. Being a prince, he'd often had to focus on things that were incredibly difficult to even think about because of their tediousness. But he had learned, and trained himself really, to pay attention no matter how dull or even, at times, disgusting the subject was.

He was also very good at ignoring things and his own thoughts if they were distracting.

Rewrites:
Try as he might Arthur found it difficult concentrating during the rest of the celebration. Being a prince, he often found it hard to focus on incredibly difficult things because of the tedium involved. But he taught and trained himself really, to pay attention no matter what.

Even going so far as to ignore any surrounding disturbances and his own inner thoughts if necessary.

If you have any further questions PM me.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
-loved ittttt
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
_
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It was great! I love the ending. When I saw this episode, I was a bit surprised that Arthur didn't go with Merlin to see Gaius. I understood after, but still...
Me├┐li
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hello! I liked this one-shot, you really should think more people noticed how Merlin fainted, and not only Lancelot. Thanks for writing! :)
sugar-cookie lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was soo cute. A nice break from all the angst! fics I've been reading recently.;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I totally loved the bits where Arthur thinks Merlin's girlier than any guy ought to be (like those words, hehe) and Merlin not realizing how many people care about him.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really liked your oneshot, but I truly think that Arthur really was just annoyed. He's probably used to Merlin passing out. Merlin probably could have started screaming, and Arthur would have said, "Please ignore my servant, he does this all the time."
TheNightFury chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
:D amazing, I really enjoyed reading this :)
Snowy midnight 942 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
good story. I loved the new episode too.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I liked it a lot. I wish Arthur was thinking this.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice :D the episode was awesome!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow great minds indeed. You went where I was too nervous to. So I'm making this fic my headcanon. Honestly our stories HAVE to be the reason Arthur acted that way! I refuse to believe he'd just dismiss Merlin passing out like that. Great job! Glad you brought up the Lancelot/Merlin thing! I was thrilled to see Merlin finally havin a solid ally (and we need more Gwaine!)