Reviews for Another Day, More Embarrassment
drinktea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hey, for not having played the game when you wrote this, this is good! You flowed from the trailer to the rest of your story seamlessly. Your writing is solid, and the situations your characters find themselves in are believable. Serah does seem like the type to worry, and she's also stubborn, so I'm very happy that these traits came out during the story.

I hope you've played the game by now and gotten to reassess Noel's character! Even though it would be funny, Noel doesn't seem like the type to sulk or to hide wounds from Serah. The total ignorance of social customs like kissing though? Very cute. Haha.

I liked it! I hope you write more Noel/Serah in the future )
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
heh love it!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Such a adorable one-shot! the ending was cute and i love how noel used the 'thank-you' excuse to kiss her.

So cute! *instant fav*
rose6211 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
AAWWW that.. was such.. a..CUTE STORY! :DDDD -cries- it was so cutely written ima cry now. -cries- ... wait, i already am crying.. sorta.. -cries more-
zeroblade63 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
great story! hope you continue it
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
awww. It'd be sweet if this was in the game 333
soshifiedx3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
awwww this story is soooo cute!

i love this couple wish there was more TT
cealestial chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hey! this is actually pretty good! you should write more, I would really look forward to reading them! _
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hi again! We seem to love the same couples! XD

This was sooooo cute and sweet. I was actually thinking about writing a Serah/Noel story too, but I'm still in the process of brainstorming ideas. However, this one was awesome. I like how you expanded on the fighting scene of the trailer, which led to...losing some clothes, hehe. I'd like to see Noel without his shirt on too. I'm totally supporting these two, and feel that they share so much more chemistry in just the trailer than Snow and Serah did in the entire FF13.

Another sweet story from you. :)
DaRk LaDy HeRo chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
YAY!That one shot was so cute and sweet!I really like how you describe every moment between Noel and Serah!They're so cute togheter *A*!Plz!Write more NoelxSerah fic!You're really good ;)!Awesome job!Ciao!:D
Titoes chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Haha, oh the fun they could have had... D

Anyways! It was nice to see you using a bit more detail! /o/ Keep on posting!
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I... loved it! :D It was written beautifully and throughout there was things that I just thought were great and wanted to steal and hoard for myself. It was smart and it flowed nicely, if the personalities aren't like this it certainly won't be as interesting :')

I liked how you described the battle and the magic, it was clever and witty in a way. Great grammar and spelling as far as I could tell.

Anyways good job overall, the only real thing I could possibly nitpick at was at times there wasn't enough description for those who don't know the game well.