Reviews for The Prettiest Star
Hotshot13022013 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Good Story, keep on writing you seem passionate enough and I can't wait to read more of these...
Chow x
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
You've got the characterisations so well, I wish there was more of this story. And what did Gene and Alex have to talk about? I hope you write more of this sometime.
Eleantris chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I really like this story; glad you're keeping the Galex flame alive! :D Your characterisation is brilliant, and you've captured Gene's voice especially well. :D

I think my only constructive criticism is that you just need to work on your punctuation a little bit. If you just brushed that up - correct use of speech marks, question marks, spacing, etc... - this would just be a tad easier to read. But it's brilliant as it is, and if you've got any questions about punctuation, etc, feel free to ask me! I'm happy to help. :D And I look forward to more of this story!

X :D
Jazzola chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I mixed painkillers and alcohol! It wasn't a good experience, though. Nice move, Alex.

Short but sweet, to fall back on a cliche- really liked it. Especially Gene's 'trouble, Drake. I am trouble' line- that was fandabbydosy. Thanks! More soon?

Sarah7293 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Really enjoying it :) and very much looking forward to seeing where it goes! :)
moonshinesally chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I love reading A2A so keep up the good work!
beth88 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Aww this is really good i like how protective gene is of alex! Plz update soon! :D x
Jazzola chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I don't want A2A to die out either! Keep writing, this is awesome so far!

SesameStreetReject chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Dun dun dun indeed, that was one heck of a cliffhanger!Liked it so far, want to see where it goes now!