Reviews for Edema Blood
I love it! This is just what I want Rothfuss to do somehow in book 3 and you captured the style so well!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ah just lovely. The kind of scene that while not possible in cannon, makes my heart sing. Great job!
zippyfairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the most interesting ideas I've come across. If something like this happens on the third day, I would be perfectly content :)
SparkVGX chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
More! more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AWMAGAD
Zbluez chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Really well written and Kvothe-y. Man, I would give anything for this to actually happen. Sigh... Well done.
Athtar chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
IThis is gonna be a very short review. I liked your style of writing and and also liked the way you described the events from Bast's point of view. I also appreciated the plot, since it seemed like the Ruh could really make a difference in Kvothe's life.
Damatris chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thank you! This was absolutely fantastic. I loved every second of reading it. Music, that really is Kvothe's heart and core.
Montieze chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it. Thanks for writing it! In the end I got goose bumps... :')
anon4life chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
this was simply amazing. and honestly why couldn't bast have thought of this sooner?
Josh chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is really good, also gave me that little Kingkiller hit i needed until I have enough time to re-read he series again again D
double points for using the lay of sir savien traliard without having to say what song it was :D:D
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Squeeeeeea, Bast! Awesome one-shot. I thought it was well written, and a cute quick fic.

Mal
ThePenguinofDeath chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved it :) it's so well written and you can belive that music would bring Kvothe back. Even if that's not what Patrick Rothfuss intended in the books.
anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I enjoyed it :-)
Ranayana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOVE IT! Oh gee, Rothfuss' story just makes my stomach flutter and smile upon smile tingle my face... aaaand, you kept up the feeling. How awful to wait so long for the third book. But, thank God for fanfiction. I really liked the touch with music and Bast thinking that he should have known...:)