Reviews for Edema Blood
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 5/14
I LOVE IT. It's the closest KKC fanfiction I've found to Rothfuss' quality of writing. Write moar ;w; I'm suffering from lack of Kvothe in my life. Please, you're my only hop- Ooh, Sherlock. *clicks sherlock fanfictions*
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 4/19
This was a nice diversion while we all wait for book 3 in the series. The ruh seem like such interesting people, and crazy party animals too. I'm glad I stumbled upon your one shot. :)
I love it! This is just what I want Rothfuss to do somehow in book 3 and you captured the style so well!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ah just lovely. The kind of scene that while not possible in cannon, makes my heart sing. Great job!
zippyfairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the most interesting ideas I've come across. If something like this happens on the third day, I would be perfectly content :)
SparkVGX chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
More! more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AWMAGAD
Zbluez chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Really well written and Kvothe-y. Man, I would give anything for this to actually happen. Sigh... Well done.
Athtar chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
IThis is gonna be a very short review. I liked your style of writing and and also liked the way you described the events from Bast's point of view. I also appreciated the plot, since it seemed like the Ruh could really make a difference in Kvothe's life.
Damatris chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thank you! This was absolutely fantastic. I loved every second of reading it. Music, that really is Kvothe's heart and core.
Montieze chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it. Thanks for writing it! In the end I got goose bumps... :')
anon4life chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
this was simply amazing. and honestly why couldn't bast have thought of this sooner?
Josh chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is really good, also gave me that little Kingkiller hit i needed until I have enough time to re-read he series again again D
double points for using the lay of sir savien traliard without having to say what song it was :D:D
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Squeeeeeea, Bast! Awesome one-shot. I thought it was well written, and a cute quick fic.

Mal
ThePenguinofDeath chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved it :) it's so well written and you can belive that music would bring Kvothe back. Even if that's not what Patrick Rothfuss intended in the books.