Reviews for Edema Blood
The Ghostly Horse chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I have no idea how I haven't found this before. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Thank you so much. You did such a great job of painting the scene and capturing the characters. Thank you.
HikariFlower4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This story was just adorable!
I had a really huge book hangover after the second book of the series and there isn't much KKC fanfics out there and this is just what I needed! Thnx ur a star :)
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Wow! This story is great! I don't know any word to describe it actually. It just is great - no, more than that. Though a sequel would be great ... are you planning to write one? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee! I love this story, I really do 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Oh, I love it! Simple, and that's the great thing.
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I LOVE IT. It's the closest KKC fanfiction I've found to Rothfuss' quality of writing. Write moar ;w; I'm suffering from lack of Kvothe in my life. Please, you're my only hop- Ooh, Sherlock. *clicks sherlock fanfictions*
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was a nice diversion while we all wait for book 3 in the series. The ruh seem like such interesting people, and crazy party animals too. I'm glad I stumbled upon your one shot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I love it! This is just what I want Rothfuss to do somehow in book 3 and you captured the style so well!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ah just lovely. The kind of scene that while not possible in cannon, makes my heart sing. Great job!
zippyfairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the most interesting ideas I've come across. If something like this happens on the third day, I would be perfectly content :)
SparkVGX chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
More! more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AWMAGAD
Zbluez chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Really well written and Kvothe-y. Man, I would give anything for this to actually happen. Sigh... Well done.
Athtar chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
IThis is gonna be a very short review. I liked your style of writing and and also liked the way you described the events from Bast's point of view. I also appreciated the plot, since it seemed like the Ruh could really make a difference in Kvothe's life.
Damatris chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thank you! This was absolutely fantastic. I loved every second of reading it. Music, that really is Kvothe's heart and core.
Montieze chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it. Thanks for writing it! In the end I got goose bumps... :')