Reviews for Illegal Aliens In Nerima
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm confused but mildly entertained
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is good please continue!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I personally like the pairing between Ranma and Kasumi.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Heh. Funny, though it really neds to be fleshed out... Like all of your other ideas.
RockBane chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ah . . . I wanted a slightly more detailed ending . . .
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
interesting
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
LOL. I read everything I can get my hands on by those two! Have you read the Buerau 13 books? He redid them and rereleased then recently with a promise of a new one in the works. I'd like to see Ranma working for the bureau.

I love this story. Funny as hell but you really should write abought 350-400 pages worth!
Robert Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I really like this story. I have the book that it's based on and it was very funny. I hope that it is continued. It's interesting how well he use the idea in the book to come up with this. I can see this happening. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Andrew Aelfwine chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Cute! I remember this from FFML. Put me down as another person who'd love to see it continue. _Illegal Aliens_ was a fave of mine back in the day, and I still think it's worth reading-not great literature, but lots of screwball fun. And Ranma and company fit so naturally into said universe that it's not even funny (except it is!:-).
Express chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I Luv this story. This is the first time I actually left a review. When I won't something to make my day better I read your great story. I hope that one day you will consider finishing this story.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
I remember downloading this from the Ranma archive. I always thought it was a shame that you didn't continue

it. (As for the soreheads who insist that only Akane can get Ranma, they can go piss on a socket.) I've got a

copy of "Illegal Aliens", but I've never read "Terra Uber Alles". Something I'll have to track down one of these

days.
Elvisundead chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
funny!

nuff said.
quill chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
I really liked this fic, and I'm sorry that *certain* people soured yu on finishing it Tenchi as *The Prince* was just to yummy and matching up Ranma and Kasumi (hey, I *dislike* Akane a *whole* lot) but wouldn't have Ryoko and the other space travelling aliens tried to track Tenchi down?

Oh, and by the way, I *loved* the tranlated cursing what a way to get language like that past the prudes... Please keep up the good work and if you ever decide to follow on with this fic, please keep me in mind for a copy
Steve-0 chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
That was sweet- ss!
Aaron Blomenkamp chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
I like it! This is one i deffently would print out and keep, even that might be beacuase i've read the book. It looks like it would defently be a rather funny read, i do wish it gets continued.