Reviews for Bleach Auction
Nine-tailedfoxmygame chapter 1 . 4/3
I will bid 5 dollars on Ichigo because he's just so cute in a wowies kind of way
Espada Dori Moonrise chapter 28 . 3/15
I think Mr. Kuchiki-taicho is getting too much attention. Anyways, for Mr Kuchiki-taicho I offer removing of SSWA from your house , all the secret passageways into your house that SSWA has, protection of your koi ponds, never late Renji, my help with paper work, an alive Mrs. Hisana, and the best calligraphy sets
MehLikey chapter 28 . 3/13
*does my bodyguard duties and paranoidedly checks your tempurature* Kevvy-san, I do hope you are completely better.
*resumes protection duties afer glaring at Slicey a bit*
I don't that Flower guy really, okay. It's like he has a stick up his ass that he put there himself. *ignores fangirls shocked stares and pats you on the shoulder* Lucky he goes fast. Too popular...
Red Cr0w chapter 28 . 3/12
Hello byakuya! Red Cr0w is back!

*bows to Byakuya*

My previous offer still stands, but...just name it. Whatever you want, you'll get. Even if it's castrating Kurosaki Ichigo and banning the SWA from your home. ANYTHING.
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 28 . 3/12
*flails my arms running towards the stage and glomps Kevvy hugging her tight* Kevvy-Chan you're alive! Sakuya was wondering what happened to ya! *gives Kevvy a little red vile and winks at her smirking* just a little something-something in case ya get sick again

*Quickly glomps and cuddles Jaws* its a kitty! its so kawaii! *suddenly looks at Kevvy and Arrancar01 with wide eyes* can we bid on the kitty?!
Oh! *grabs Byakuya's scarf* Sakuya wants to bid on Byakuya's scarf, just his scarf! Sakuya will give Byakuya one free wish for his scarf, any wish ya want, no rules...ANYTHING! Anything Byakuya's cold heart desires...
*giggles and prances away to Kevvy and Arrancar01 still cuddling Jaws*
the ultimate kh fan chapter 28 . 3/11
To add onto my previous bet now that I'm calm again; I offer a button that blows up a 16th of the riatsu of the 2 shinigami you're thinking of. It is possible to spam the button. If it is used on yorouitchi, ichigo, renji, urahara, aizen, and or anybody from the women's society the amount of riatsu is increased to 1/4th and they will be forced to act out chappie episodes for 3 hours. (Runs a test press on renji and watches with amusement) I will revive Hisana and boost her immune system by over 600% and personally make sure she remains in perfect health. Not to mention I will deal with any of the elders who tries to cause any problems. I will also cast special bakudos and hakudos on your estate to prevent any meetings of the women's society to take place without your well informed consent. (Gives renji an apology hug and prepares kevvy's "finders" fee after giving kevvy a hug as well)
Callian31 chapter 28 . 3/11
Grrrrrr, ok to Byakuya I submit: The position of Head Captain of the Gotei 13, 1,000,000 Mr. Seaweed plushies, and a machine that creates clones of Ichigo for you to do whatever with. To Uryu I offer a year of sewing lessons from the greatest professionals of this generation, an awesome new bow, and an alive Yoshino for you to finally have a date with. To Aarinero I offer: All the Espada as well as Aizen for you to devour PLUS an end to the pain you were upset over not getting when you died. Oh, and one last thing Uryu: I also offer you revenge upon Yhwach for your Mother's death and to all of you I offer a Deus Ex Machina to defeat your greatest foe.
guest27 chapter 28 . 3/11
Sorry on my last review I forgot to put that I also bid for Mr. Ishida on the last sentence.
guest27 chapter 28 . 3/11
Hello I'm new here so if I still have the chance to bid that would be awesome. For Mr. Kuchiki I offer you infinite wishes whatever your heart desires it will be yours. I will not bother you or annoy you. The only thing I ask is that we hang out sometimes and you get to pick what you want to do. For I offer as well infinite wishes and to hang out when you want to. If I don't get both of you I hope that the lucky winners will treat you well.
forever122 chapter 28 . 3/11
Ha! I love Jaws the kitten!
dhunter158 chapter 25 . 1/20
Wait...I...have...the...perfect...ITEM! I offer you this book! 101 Ways to Prepare a Hollow. C'mon, you know you want it. *Looks around the crowd* Just, uh...don't get any ideas from this book right now... The both of us might regret it later.
dhunter158 chapter 27 . 1/8
Hmm, they're right, the toilet is not good enough, what am I thinking?! *facepalm and tosses toilet aside* How about... this new glass tank for your heads? Not sure what yours is made of, but it's sturdy and designed to take a hit. And for the final straw... uh... MY BATTLE SERVICES! Temporarily. I'm pretty proficient in the art of combat, and to be honest, it's all I could think of...
Ecci chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
UYUUUU *fangirl squeal*
Okay. That's over.
I bid all of the sewing supplies ever created, the time machine used to get those sewing supplies, your grandfather alive, and Mayuri's head for you to destroy in any way you like.
For Byakuya, I bid one alive Hisanna, a cat and a Renji who's never late to work.
Aaroniero, you get a kitten. Here you go *throws kitten* Oh and if you eat it, your dead. *menacing glare*
Red Cr0w chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
Kuchiki-Taicho! If you stay with me, I give you ALL the Wakame Taishi you want, rights to beat the crap out of Kurosaki Ichigo, and lots of spicy food! And...a fence to guard your precious koi!

PLEASE STAY WITH ME! I'M VERY QUIET AND I CAN DO PAPERWORK! You won't have to worry about staying at work late any longer!

I love you, Kuchiki-Taicho! I'll give you calligraphy sets (only the best), white lion cubs, cherry blossom trees...

AND I'LL BRING HISANA-SAMA BACK TO LIFE.

IMAGINE YOUR FUTURE BABIES.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

Just say yes! (Smiles sweetly) I promise, I'll make sure your lieutenant is never late AGAIN.
Moshigami chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
KUCHIKI-TAICHOU! *ear-splitting squeal* Well, um, ahem... I bid a googolplex of Wakame Taishi planets, a spaceship and mandatory Wakame Taishi accessories for the 6th division... no... EVERYONE IN THE SEIREITEI! My last offer is... um... this ticket to the underworld because Hisana misses you. That's right, she sent you these *opens parcel*. These are Wakame Taishi boxers. I'm supposed to take a photo of you wearing them on the outside of your pants and send it to her. Never thought it'd become such a big hit in the underworld.
Aaroniero. I shall give you a cat. And a googol planets of food, at least of your definition. And a free spaceship, why not. And this video of Aizen making a fool of himself. With five extra seconds. Hey, I'm not gonna advertise some gadget that'll make shadows 'n' such... I'll give you a Lakitu that'll always float over your head and do your bidding. Free shadow! It comes with change-able sizes!
Ishida. You were the character that got me into this fandom in the first place. I have all possible sewing secrets in this 8-ball! It knows what's going on in your brain and gives you the right advice! Creepy, but you can turn it off. Um... er... have this "Quincies are fabulous" T-shirt. And a magic needle. And I'll throw in Rangiku's pink, sparkly bikini, for good measure. Here's 101 ways to kill a Shinigami. And my last offer is 101 ways to take over the universe.
Kevvy-chan receives a wonderful photo of Kaien cosplaying as a lawyer.
To everyone else... CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!