Reviews for Strawberry Fields
X Mika-Chan X chapter 21 . 4/7
This story is quite interesting. I wondering why I keep thinking her power is like on of the four horsemen or the grim reaper. Hopefully she learns to control her power though.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/19
HAHAHA! !
OMFG!
YOU ROCK!
Authorsama chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
I really enjoyed this story and how Rei is devoloved character wise its really nice and I hope you find the time to finish this nice story.
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
This story is amazing! I don't want it to end X3 please keep up the good work! because I really like your writing :33

From Yours Truly XxGrimShadowxX ~
whiteOostrawberries chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Please do not use Google translate anymore! Your story is amazing but the translation is absolutely terrible.
gimmefood chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Commas... You need to use them more. And please rewrite, too many errors that it made me close the tab without even finishing the first chapter. Rei is a moody bitch, btw.
NobleFlare chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Great story so far and excited to find an OC story with some quality and grammatically well put together.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
I love this a lot and cannot wait for the next update. This was amazing and very entertaining. What happens next? I have to know, I'll die if I don't find out. Update soon, Okay~
FlameofIsis chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
And we all know Ridirubha is going to slaughter all of those poor soul reapers next chapter lol

Glad you updated! It gets more and more interesting and well in depth with Rei's character! Gotta love it! Can't wait to read more!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Yay! That means it might come out anytime near my birthday. What a nice gift
Kurochan12 chapter 21 . 6/18/2015