Reviews for Strawberry Fields
Authorsama chapter 21 . 11/4
I really enjoyed this story and how Rei is devoloved character wise its really nice and I hope you find the time to finish this nice story.
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 21 . 9/27
This story is amazing! I don't want it to end X3 please keep up the good work! because I really like your writing :33

From Yours Truly XxGrimShadowxX ~
whiteOostrawberries chapter 11 . 9/4
Please do not use Google translate anymore! Your story is amazing but the translation is absolutely terrible.
gimmefood chapter 1 . 7/11
Commas... You need to use them more. And please rewrite, too many errors that it made me close the tab without even finishing the first chapter. Rei is a moody bitch, btw.
NobleFlare chapter 21 . 6/29
Great story so far and excited to find an OC story with some quality and grammatically well put together.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 21 . 6/27
I love this a lot and cannot wait for the next update. This was amazing and very entertaining. What happens next? I have to know, I'll die if I don't find out. Update soon, Okay~
FlameofIsis chapter 21 . 6/19
And we all know Ridirubha is going to slaughter all of those poor soul reapers next chapter lol

Glad you updated! It gets more and more interesting and well in depth with Rei's character! Gotta love it! Can't wait to read more!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 21 . 6/18
Yay! That means it might come out anytime near my birthday. What a nice gift
Kurochan12 chapter 21 . 6/18
Pillow Turtle chapter 8 . 4/26
I am curious about Reis dad. Will his story play a bigger part In the plot? Can't wait!
Pillow Turtle chapter 6 . 4/26
I like taking my time when reading stories I like, and I am really starting to like this one! However you could use some editing to make your story more define, but it's good so far!
Pillow Trutle chapter 5 . 4/25
For a chapter not dealing with the main plot of the manga but... it was super cute! I liked it. It fit in, there so was no real change to the story and it was a little filler.
Pillow Turtle chapter 4 . 4/25
I think I can now understand how this story is so popular. You follow the story line yet Rei does not interfere too much with the characters time together. I really hope it stays that way. I am starting to really like this story.
Pillow Turtle chapter 3 . 4/25
I like the orginallity of where this story seems to be heading. There are a few grammar errors here and there which need to be fixed, but over all I like it so far.
Pillow Turtle chapter 1 . 4/25
Rei seems different. I really really hope that half way threw this she's not some Mary sue Or the story is filled with stupid randomness everyone likes.