Reviews for Strawberry Fields
non of ur business sorry chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
When will u update?
RinoKuro chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
Hm... Hmmmmm... Interesting, finally an OS that actually has a backbone and isn't *shudder* an overemotional useless sack of tears with rainbows shining out of her ass. Like that romance isn't an on sight thing, hate those.

I'm gonna guess and say that she is one of those punished knights. Considering her family has a religious theme going, she introduced herself in berserk mode as 4th and her weapon of choice, and again, I'm just guessing, I'll say she's Death, the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse, reincarnated... or somehow related to it.

Anyway, nice job, would be nice to see some other character POWs but, hey, you're the author. Peace out.
X Mika-Chan X chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
This story is quite interesting. I wondering why I keep thinking her power is like on of the four horsemen or the grim reaper. Hopefully she learns to control her power though.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
HAHAHA! !
OMFG!
YOU ROCK!
Authorsama chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
I really enjoyed this story and how Rei is devoloved character wise its really nice and I hope you find the time to finish this nice story.
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
This story is amazing! I don't want it to end X3 please keep up the good work! because I really like your writing :33

From Yours Truly XxGrimShadowxX ~
whiteOostrawberries chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Please do not use Google translate anymore! Your story is amazing but the translation is absolutely terrible.
gimmefood chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Commas... You need to use them more. And please rewrite, too many errors that it made me close the tab without even finishing the first chapter. Rei is a moody bitch, btw.
NobleFlare chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Great story so far and excited to find an OC story with some quality and grammatically well put together.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
I love this a lot and cannot wait for the next update. This was amazing and very entertaining. What happens next? I have to know, I'll die if I don't find out. Update soon, Okay~
FlameofIsis chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
And we all know Ridirubha is going to slaughter all of those poor soul reapers next chapter lol

Glad you updated! It gets more and more interesting and well in depth with Rei's character! Gotta love it! Can't wait to read more!