Reviews for A Stitch In Time
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 1/7
This is fantastic. A wonderful read. :)
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
this story is a piece of art and i want you to know i'm grateful, thank you
werd me chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Man this was heartbreakingly wonderfull!
flairina chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was... simply beautiful. I have never seen the Tendo daughter's mother used to such effect in any other fanfiction I've read. This tugged at the heartstrings and came very, very close to making me shed a few tears, which is not easy at all to achieve with writing. Masterfully done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I think you cut your epilogue a bit short as I would have liked to seen

1) How they (mainly Akane) reacted to the fact Ranma felt, heard & saw what Kumiko felt, heard & saw especially during the pregnancy, giving birth, breastfeeding

2) How this affected Ranma's relationship with the girls
3) If Kumiko told Nodoka about her son's curse
Ranmazon chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
In my opinion "Hey Willow willow" I think is just as good if not equal to "Soft Kitty"
shugokage chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Incredible story!
FireInLife chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was certainly an amazing experience. As much as I would love to read a crappy story that re-explores the series with a new perspective of a Ranma that somehow became more feminine, mature, and motherly from Kumiko's memories, this is something that I wouldn't want to pass up. It's well written, fairly realistic, has a good emotional impact, and has a fantastic, heart warming ending.

Kudos to you, certainly.
WPGanimefan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Pretty good and just as Intresting as "A Wasted Wish" by Tail Kinker
maryjane5000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Outstanding story
HowlsAtMoons chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I'm speechless (almost)

All I can say is "Fantastic"

Excellent job, keep up the awesome writing.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I was so hoping, that since you had changed the storyline with Shampoo giving up the chase in Japan, that Ranma's purpose in jumping back in time was to heal Kimiko, perhaps with his ki or something. It would have been cool for him to come back to Japan to find her there to welcome him into the family. :D

Still, very touching, and excellently written. I have just one correction to make:

"Kumiko gave him a rye grin"

The word you are looking for is "wry". :D Hopefully I didn't ignore a whole bunch of reviews pointing that out.
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I just read this through. My hat is off to you, sir. A beautiful piece of writing and a fine tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Vahn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Well I finally found your fic again and I gotta say this story was just as amazing now as it was when I read it back in the days. I like your Juuban incident along with the others too. Good luck on your future writing I think this fic need at least ANother chapter to it . I want to see the aftermath and the fall out, I really do. This fic is simply amazing to me, the emotion capture throughout was very warm and Ranma being Kimiko BFF was the best part of it all.

I doubt however Akane Nabiki and Kasumi would look at Ranma in a finacee light again and Ranma himself would look at time as sister if not daughter seeing as how he was there when he gave birth to them.
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This, was a truly amazing story. For all the Ranma epics I've read written by Ozzalos, Innortal, or other various luminaries within our little community on the internet, this story was the most emotionally touching and beautifully written piece I've ever had the good luck to read.

I salute you. And I'm never going to forget this one.