Reviews for Walk a Mile
hitoma chapter 5 . 5/30
Please update soon. I really wanna know what happens with both the two genin and Kurenai's mental evaluation.
procon chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Great story so far, it's messed up what happened to Kurenai though but I get it. Not the rape part but I would act the same if it happened to me. Hope you continue!
Quackpotty chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
This seems to be a well thought out story. I hope that you plan to continue writing this one some day. Thanks for the story so far!
Tdtmedic chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Just wanted to say this was a great story and I wish there was more to it:)
Lazy Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
A very interesting concept so far.
dteague18 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I Love the story and want to read more chapters but more than anything i hope to see a version of this story where hinata's body was stolen by the stranger in the beggenning rather than a love story/ mystery about naruto and hinata and a body thief trust me a story where hinata gets her body stolen and the villian wins would be a first i know because i've yet to find one! plus as a bonus maybe the bodysnatcher could develope a rush on naruto over time just an idea...but like i said love the story hope their is more in the future it will be a great read i just know it!
rdeyesblkdrgn chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
please continue this storu its really good
Tyber Zahn chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
A body switch? I haven't seen one of those is a LONG time. But I have to say, I really like this story. I look forward to the next update, whenever that ends up being.
mnola72802 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
One of the best fic i've read in a while. You should really continue this.
MythicGR66 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
please update this story more and add a bit more Kakashi bashing for his terrible teaching methods, and throw the book at that hypocrite Kurenai.
Dynamite on Cure chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Man it's been a while since this was updated. I hope it's not on hiatus. 0_0
Leonas chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
GOD DAMN IT! NO DON"T STOP THERE! *sob*

I'm glad we finally get to see why kurenai is how she is... and glad to get this ball rolling... but, but... we are finally about to hear hinata confess. Why woudl you cut us off here?! WHY!? And while I had misgivings at first this whole concept is amusing to me and I want more... Damn it
DarkLadyMichi chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Amazing story really interesting. I feel bad for kurenai though. Great story
Hentai Strumpet chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
hmm. very interesting story. can't wait f or more
Nightwing chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Yay! A new chapter! I'm glad you hadn't forgotten about this! I'm here because of the unique story idea! Please continue writing for this story! the idea is so unique I would love to know where its going/ going to end.

An Avid Reader