Reviews for Walk a Mile
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 5 . 7/28
This is a good story so far but it's sad that it's no longer being worked on. I hope you come back and add more chapters someday.
Jam chapter 5 . 7/4
It's awesome pls continue
Jamiera chapter 5 . 7/4
Please continue the story it's really good
Naora91 chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
This is an interesting story. Please continue.
Naxwye chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Please update soon. I really wanna know what happens with both the two genin and Kurenai's mental evaluation.
procon chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Great story so far, it's messed up what happened to Kurenai though but I get it. Not the rape part but I would act the same if it happened to me. Hope you continue!
Quackpotty chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
This seems to be a well thought out story. I hope that you plan to continue writing this one some day. Thanks for the story so far!
Tdtmedic chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Just wanted to say this was a great story and I wish there was more to it:)
Lazy Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
A very interesting concept so far.
dteague18 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I Love the story and want to read more chapters but more than anything i hope to see a version of this story where hinata's body was stolen by the stranger in the beggenning rather than a love story/ mystery about naruto and hinata and a body thief trust me a story where hinata gets her body stolen and the villian wins would be a first i know because i've yet to find one! plus as a bonus maybe the bodysnatcher could develope a rush on naruto over time just an idea...but like i said love the story hope their is more in the future it will be a great read i just know it!
rdeyesblkdrgn chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
please continue this storu its really good
Imperial539 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
A body switch? I haven't seen one of those is a LONG time. But I have to say, I really like this story. I look forward to the next update, whenever that ends up being.
mnola72802 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
One of the best fic i've read in a while. You should really continue this.
MythicGR66 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
please update this story more and add a bit more Kakashi bashing for his terrible teaching methods, and throw the book at that hypocrite Kurenai.
Dynamite on Cure chapter 5 . 12/9/2013