Reviews for Just Business
great gospel chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ha, Roy so would cook up a scheme just like this for laughs. Nice work.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
lol
Etaleah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was awesome. I could just imagine every bit of it happening. There was a lot of nice detail, especially where Fred was concerned, and Olivier being drunk never gets old. Nice job! :)

There was one part I thought was suspicious, but this is probably just me. Olivier, Miles, Mustang and Riza are all fairly well-known soldiers in the military. Roy is the Hero of Ishval (and, if this is set after the Promised Day, a national hero), Riza is the Hawk's Eye, Miles is the only Ishvalan soldier, and Olivier is...Olivier freaking Armstrong. I figure Fred and his gang would recognize them and think it a little odd that all four of them just happened to be there at the same time. But then again, that could just be me and it certainly doesn't take away what a treat this is to read. Keep it up!
Miqila chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You know, the summary gave me a VERY wrong idea about this at first.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
BWHAHAHAHA! You just hit it on the head every freaking time I love it! I just woke up to some awesomeness. Mustang is such a creep I freaking adore it. The comment about the sideburns was killer!
grandmagechina chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"With all due, respect, ma'am, youre too scary to have a boyfriend."

That was good. Fred. Thats such a weird name. Who names their kid Fred? Really, it just doesnt make sense. Why not Timbucktu? Thats a far better name.
Risola chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was really cute. :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
hhahaha, that's great XD

Giggly Olivier made ME giggly XD
Full Worm Garden chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Like the good writer you are, you always make the characters fall into an awkward situation, making the reader feel weird about the story, but then you turn it around and make the reader love the story instead. Keep up the good work!

~Raze
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was priceless! Good work!
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Sideburns? Oh my. Kinky Oliver.
sdf chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
his was Awesome, plz update when u can
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ha ha. That was awesome mate! One of my reviewers just recently got me into MilesXOlivier, and I have to say it's gaining popularity in my mind. I think you did this couple a good deal of justice - particularly Olivier's character, which is always a bit of a pickle. Miles, Mustang, and Hawkeye were spot on as well of course (though I guess Mustang and Hawkeye didn't have as big of a role, but still).

Miles freaking out was great, and the sideburn thing was priceless... I hope this story gets a ton of reviews telling you how awesome it is; you desrve it for contributing to a small, under-appretiated fandom. It's so hard to find good MilesXOlivier fan fiction here... thanks so much for writing this and sharing it! Sorry the review wasn't more critical, ha ha.
MewPhong chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Who the heck would be stupid enough to cheat on Olivier! Nice!
RGaijin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Mustang is the devil and I love the last sentence. She has a thing for side burns. :)

Good read, and I agree with the first reviewer. You are cranking up the one shots like no one's business and I'm envious.