Reviews for Because This Will Totally Work
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Bwahahaha, really insteresting use of the prompt word. The brothers crack me up.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Bwhahahahahah! love it! great use of the word! :D

"Look, it's called medical marijuana for a reason." X-D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That last part sounds like me cooking on a normal day; I don't need to be trollied to be useless :)

Oh, to see the boys stoned. Just ... c'mon show, just once!

Adorable, again D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
LMFAO! This. Was. Brilliant!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Excellent, loved it! :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hahaha :-) I'd never thought of THAT kind of bakery - but it works pretty well in my mind. I wish I could see it on the screen - would be so funny :-)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Random - but I want one of those cookies!

DeansBabyBird
Somilge chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I don't know how smoking marijuana is supposed to help get over Hell, but hey, can't blame the guys for trying, right? And I confess, this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that the challenge was 'bake'. Great job!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahahahahaaaaa! I can just see those two stoned out of their mind baking cookies. This was awesome!
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And then Bobby and Cas walk in...
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
LOL! This was great, the dialogue plays out very easily in my mind.

It's really easy to tell the speakers in the second part, Sam first, Dean second. The first part is tougher, but I'm going with Dean first, Sam second because it's easier to see Dean experimenting with marijuana in high school than Sam, at least for me.

Sue

PS Guess how I nuanced the word this week? Great minds think alike;-)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Haha, loved every moment of it :)

Fantastic idea!
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Cracktastic.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
ha. haha. ah. hahahahahah. Awesome. ha. like. lol ha. nicely done.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That. Was. Awesome! We so need this exact scene in the show! I got so tickled picturing this play out. Well done indeed!