Reviews for Dark Books, Dark Times
danang1970 chapter 31 . 1/8/2012
Wow. Absolutely, phenomenally, gut-churningly vivid and incredible. I could SMELL the decay and rotted flesh, like it was flaking off in the air. You are an exceptional writer: You painted a remorselessly graphic picture of physical and mental gore and I ate up every word. You leave the reader on the brink of madness, in that strange place with Murdock where he is aware enough to realise what he's done, but still under the influence of the town. Can't describe how much I love this story. You pull no punches and that's brutally brilliant. Amazing, horrifying story: Thank you so much for writing!
Red Molly chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
Oh my goodness friend. This is horrifying and terrible and I applaud your guts in writing this. Well done.
pbw chapter 31 . 10/31/2011
!

Oh, Murdock. Why didn't you run?
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 31 . 10/31/2011
Holy hell! They are all dead! OMG!

I had to wait a few minutes to review because my hands were shaking.

An amazingly scary and freaky story. Great job.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
Eep!

WriterMonkey0626 chapter 29 . 10/29/2011
Oh crap! Murdock!

Biting my nails here.
Red Molly chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
(wraps up in blanket and bites nails) Oh lord Murdock...!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
Oh man! Oh man! What the heck is going to happen!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
Thank goodness he doesn't have the gun.

pbw chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
Oh, my god.

What the fuck did I just say? Fucking leave, Murdock! Fucking leave!

Gah!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
Omg. I'm officially scared now.

WriterMonkey0626 chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
I feel like we are fast approaching the climax of this story and it does not bode well.

pbw chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
Murdock!

Fucking leave!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Dun dun dun...

Feel like something bad is gonna happen.

DA chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
I know we've been warned that there will be someone's (or more than one?) death coming up in the last 8 chapters, but they are all spiraling out of control so fast that I have to ask if there will be any resolution to the missing-person case they are on or answers about these plot vs. graves, the symbols, the book, and etc. I know a lot can be done in a few chapters-depending on length, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask since I'm cowering in the corner over here hoping to get some answers, especially since we are losing some of the guys by the end of the story. It's quite a captivating story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »