Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret of the Blood
Mirage chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Please, please, please pause, think, reflect and consider - when are people shouting and screaming. In this story far too many people are shouting, yelling and screaming, often for things which do not deserve such an reaction.

*"You will tell me now or you will be in detention for a month!" screamed Snape.*

Seriously? Snape screaming? Over such a "little" matter? And why can't Harry just tell Lupin or Sirius? They would want to know and would be able to help, or not?

And hasn't Hermione not learned anything from second year? Where she hurried off to the library to find information, not telling her friends what she was looking for and then it has been sheer coincidence that Harry and Ron found the torn page from the book in her hand...

Now I realize that a writer needs to make his characters act in a way that they can contribute to the story but one has to be careful with how one does it, or else they act unconvincing or even annoying.
Mirage chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This Su Chang is an interesting character. But I doubt an eleven year old would talk of the things she does, unless someone implanted these ideas in her mind first.

And Harry, a fourteen year old, shouting at a firstie? Why does he take her this serious? It's a bit unusual I think.
Mirage chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I don't like this Harry.

He would walk into danger without thinking first, without seeing the bigger picture and always assuming that he alone knows what's the best way to act.

And then, when it's time to proof his worth, he messes up. He casts a Petrificus Totalus on this cloaked stranger but doesn't make sure to immobilize him further? Not tying him up, not taking his wand or looking who's under the cloak?

No, first thing the idiot does is running to free Professor Lupin.

Your writing style is good, and I'm totally hooked, I just despise fools.
q.thews chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
A nice read... good job with the snitch ;-)

Ciao!
Bridgette Carter chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
LOVED IT! TWENTY FINGERS AND TOES ABOUT! You rock! Adding ya and story to favorites! :D
Bridgette Carter chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Awesome chapter! Loved it! :D You're FANTASTIC! :D:D Awesome work! Two thumps up!
Haunted chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
Now I want you to write a story was great!
smilingbella chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
GREAT!BRILLIANT!

Happyherminchen;-) **G**
Diana chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
augh! write more...please!

I have been checking your site for months now. This is the best story meaning potential leads, all of them exciting.

You can keep someone is suspense for just so long. I am nearing my end in deep exasperation.

Please continue the story.

Thanks for listenin'

D
Diana chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
I really like the way you are writing this story. I keep checking almost everyday to see if you have added another chapter. You have a lot of talent in your writing. I read a LOT of fanfic, I could say I am addicted but I just remember finishing an earlier chapter looking at what I had read and saying "this is really good" then diving into the next chapter.
I hope I don't need to wait TOO long for you to add to this wonderful plot.
Please keep writing.
D
Diana chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
I really like this story. The pace, the character depth, the plot...please continue, SOON! :) D
Yurek chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
*_*
Yurek chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
It seems youve over did yourself... the chapter is very good and Id like to read more.
Kajique chapter 1 . 1/9/2003