Reviews for Little Things
Selena Ravenheart chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
One of the best friendship fics I've ever read. Thank you.
I hope I can have a best friend like them too
blue1792 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Omg I almost just cried. This is the sweetest fanfiction I have ever read. Love it! :D
apostleofanime chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was sweet. It had more feeling and intimacy than a lot of BTT stories. I liked it. Good job!
-Lynx
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Dear someoneudontknow5:

I like your point on Francis. He loves Gilbert and Antonio; things like that simply are his way of showing it, putting them at their best. No matter what Arthur says or believes, that's the truth of it. And I believe Antonio and Gilbert know this, just as you've shown it.

Antonio and his physical contact. Always very prominent, I like how you've put it so it's not constant clinging and glomping like Feli, but the simple touches and reminders of presence that he really does do.

Gilbert and being a gentleman. So many people forget this. It's good to see you aren't one of them. And the way you wrote it is simply adorable.

Francis as not a morning person is definitely believable, and even moreso is that he'll still get up early to bake.

Antonio and his tomatoes. Can't have one without the other. The flowers and the Lily of the Valley part were an interesting addition. Definitely something I can see, though it's not first to mind.

Gilbert is most certainly a little hoarder. It's nice to see how he displays it instread of just gathering like a pack rat, though. The gentlemanly qualities and German in him wouldn't actually let him, I don't think.

I love the feel of someone brushing your hair. It's the most wonderful and relaxing thing, and someone like Francis to do it... Bliss.
If you wouldn't mind a suggestion, though, I would change the country names to human names. From how you've written this, it could be either a regularverse or a humanverse, except for the country names.

Antonio not babbling much during the day was a bit of a surprise, but it definitely fits in with the story. To have him speak and relax you into sleep... That would be beautiful.

Oh, Gilbert. The German in you is so cute. Seeing his face when they give him the notebook.. That would be fun. I feel that even if this was to be a humanverse fic, he would still sigh the notes with 'The Awesome Prussia'. Likely a childhood nickname or something.

Children's songs are some of the best for sharing. I myself love to sing them with others, though I can understand the embarrassment level.

The cuddling. That is my biggest headcanon for them, I am certain. And the little bits that break are the ones I always see but am saddened to find many others don't or put it in too much. Very beautiful little mention.

I myself am Canadian. The French culture is a fine addition. It really wasn't too noticeable as more anyways.

Beautiful job. I enjoyed it very much.

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Cheshire-cat-ways chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
O...m...g... beautiful just beautiful
xX-itisMEy-Xx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Cute
EmmaJay64 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, this is so beautiful. So perfect. Moooooooore!
Skysword chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
T_T this is very beautiful! I'm such a sap to the bad touch trio but I don't care. I love them all!
'_T oh by the way awesome story dude ;D
maplepancakes99 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I loved this it was so well written and filled with emotion I truly enjoyed reading this.
Phyripo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I want friends like them... This fic makes me feel all warm and happy inside, no matter how clich├ęd that sounds. It does.
I wanna give you a hug. Or two kisses, like they do in France. Yeah, that's a good idea.
*kisses*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it. Described the BTT perfectly
becra1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I am absolutely in LOVE with this!
Very sweet, and well written. Awesome job.:)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was absolutly amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I had to bookmark this. I'm definitely going to reread it again and again. It's really touching. Amazing job!
Simonana chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is so sweet, I melted away