Reviews for In Hope of Things Once Lost
leelee1028 chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Hey in a tv show david tennant did. His character was named Peter Carlisle. Cool.
TheNoNoNoNoCat chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
shelly u must finish it and write a sequel i'm curious
VericaNikolova chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
You are a very bad girl madam, finish it up. Thank you for your wonderful work, you have gained high respect from me.
A sequel is underway?
VericaNikolova chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
This has become my absolute favorite story to read in the Fright Night fandom and I have no doubt in my mind that it will stay in that rank until you start another story:)
I'm proud to say that I'm a fan of your work because you are an outstanding writer, it's like you are painting pictures in my mind with the emotions of your characters, it just feels so real!
VericaNikolova chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
You expressed the character's feelings through description and words, and you have done an outstanding job! I am hooked on Miranda and Peter's love story and Peter's kind heart that is too fragile for his own good. I'm hooked on your portray for Peter and the way he learned to trust and fall in love. I'm even hooked on the way that Dimitri was tied in to add a little feud! This story has captured my attention and refuses to let me go.
VericaNikolova chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
I have read this story from the very beginning, I fell in love with it during the first chapter! There are some other fics out there that portray Peter in a shallow way, but you my dear friend, you have done something different. I'm hooked! I am hooked on your writing because it is just so emotional!
VericaNikolova chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
If I could write half as good as you, fuck. You've got such a articulate way with words, I want to cry because you're so good. Once again, brilliant chapter.
VericaNikolova chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I've seriously admired your word choice throughout this entire story. You use quite the impressive list of vocabulary. Keep it up!
VericaNikolova chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
I could feel the raw emotion from all of your characters. I'm also very impressed with how well built your 'extra' characters are, Miranda is an outstanding piece for this storyline, as well as Dimitri. I am awed by how descriptive you are, and how skilled you are! Please, keep on writing, you have mastered such a difficult artform.
VericaNikolova chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
I'm going to try not to write an entire page worth of comments, but it might be hard with as much praise as you deserve. This fanfic was crafted in such a beautiful way.
VericaNikolova chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
This was just magnificent! I truly have no words for this chapter!
It was perfection to the utmost level! That was beautiful and so well written it brought tears to my eyes.
VericaNikolova chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
You are rocking this story!
So incredibly touching and sweet.
VericaNikolova chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
If you wrote a real book, I'd definitely buy it. You're a pretty amazing author.
VericaNikolova chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
This fanfic just explodes with talent.
Im completely addicted to this fic! It's so very believable and true to the characters!
VericaNikolova chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
The chapter was so amazing, I didn't feel I could write an adequate review to measure up to its greatness. This story has been taking my breath away from its start, and it seems to just continue on getting better.