Reviews for Courage
BelleRose2542 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aww, I know Kurt doesn't like PDA, but that should have at least gotten Blaine a decent kiss *swoon*. Sooooo cute, though!
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's SO ADORABLE!
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Sunday morning on saturday chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well since you said it would be ok, and since it sums up my feelings exactly:

GoldenStarr chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Please let there be a sequel!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
awwwe! this is so cuute! loved everything about it :D x
Ayla Super Duckies chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Gahhh! I love it! Its so fluffy and cute and they're all in character! GAHHH! You write the loveliest, cutest, makes me want to cry and smile in a good way, fics!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hehe I love confident Kurtie :) I also love how protective Puck gets of him, its so adorable! Another great, cute story :)
DaughterofZeusRules chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Really cute :)
MotionIsNotAnAnswer chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! So cute! Klaine is so end game!

But isn't Santana a lesbian (wanting Brittany and all)?
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 10/3/2011

This literally made me smile. I loved the whole Kurt/Blaine/Santana dynamic. Amazing :D

-Princess Ducky

(You did say even if it was just a smiley face, so I thought I'd leave 3 and show how smiley I am)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
a good one
Dante Peirce chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
:) That was really great ! I would love to read a sequel/ another chapter some time soon !
EveBB chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I could so totally picture everything that was happening. This was very well-written and I liked the dialogue too. I'd love to see this expanded - maybe, a story about how the school treats Blaine and Kurt as a couple. I think it's really dangerous to be so open, but I hope that they can teach everyone to be accepting (whether or not they approve). I'll be curious as to how Season 3 handles this issue too.
reader170 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i loved it! very well written! please do a sequel! D
PrincessInTheRain chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was so good! I really enjoyed how the girls just threw themselves over Blaine and Santana being all "na-ah, he's mine". Really cute. I hope you do a sequel :)