Reviews for EO Challenge: Preheat the Oven
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
To me it's totally obvious which is which. That's probably just me, tho. ;p

Loved it. :)
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved it! I'm gonna guess Dean charbroiled his hand... ;) Thanks for the giggle, enjoyed it muchly!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ehehehe - loved that one! German Kobold, huh? Yeah, they can be pretty mean if you're not nice to them. And you should never ever watch them work - perhaps poor burned brother was too nosy. Really great work with the wordless exclamations of pain and frustration - that's so Dean! *Snicker* Awesome drabble, my friend :-)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I think Dean is the one burned...but that may be because Dean with a hand injury is a small fantasy of mine!

Nice one Diz.

Bev x
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
*snort*

That was so funny, I can just see that happening within a show.

I do sympathies with Dean though...I accidentally grabbed a pot by the side, (Not knowing it was hot) and gave myself a very PAINFUL burn.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Dean is kind of a baby about little hurts even though he's always "fine" about the big stuff. He has my sympathy though, I HATE a cooking burn.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahahahaaaa! I'm gonna guess that Dean's flinching and grimacing and fidgeting, while Sam's being informative and logical.

Hilarious!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, I had fun reading this, switching it around in my brain, trying to figure out who was talking and who was fidgeting! Nice job!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Based on the grumbling crabbiness, Dean's definitely the slightly charred one here. heheh Very, very nice!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
LOL! This is terrific, the actions in italics add immensely to the mental pictures I get while reading this. Sam's the first speaker, Dean's the second (slightly burnt) one.

Sue
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
The bitchiness totally made me think that Dean was the burnt one... the grumbling about the freakin' cake seemed very Dean-like. haha.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I volunteer for the task of baking for / with out boys :D :D hihi.

Yeah, Dean seriously lol
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol. i like this. to save the world we must bake cake! i've got some fun burn scars on my hand from this sort of thing. XD so worth it though.

oh, and fyi- your missing ".

write on!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Like the legend you threw into this drabble. Sounds creepy... acorn cake to keep them happy? lol Nice writing. The boys' personalities shine even without names being used. Great job!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Poor burnt Dean, loved it, especially the words in italics.

Fantastic job :D