Reviews for Playing House with Malfoy
Thegirlwonder09 chapter 26 . 8h
This is so good! Please update!
MissObscureReader chapter 26 . 6/20
UPDATE PLEAAAAASE
I love this story so much! I hope your doing well and update soon!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 12 . 6/16
I absolutely love where this is headed but worried because all the messages say you haven't updated in a year. Dare I go on
Kiana chapter 26 . 6/11
I binged read this story and it is SO GOOD! I really hope you update soon! I love it so much!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 26 . 6/10
please finish this! love it!
satisakrochi chapter 1 . 6/4
hope you can finish this story. would b such a pity if this gem will be left unfinished.
Soon17 chapter 19 . 6/4
It should be:The Bitch Named Gwen
Cassy Marie Ross chapter 24 . 5/29
I loved this story I can't wait to read more I hope you continue to write! It's great!
dovelylittlewonders chapter 26 . 5/21
OMG I LOVE IT! Please please please finish this story soon! Such a great story line!
BlaackPepper chapter 26 . 5/18
I love this story! I can't wait to see if they decide to go back to the time they belong in and what follows afterwards if they so. I'm also really interested in knowing why Draco had that picture of Hermione. I'm thinking he's liked her for a lot longer than he's willing to admit... can't wait for the next chapter!
IrisAyame chapter 26 . 5/14
I loved reading this story, with a more mature Draco. It's a nice story.
I wonder what you'll do. Will they stay in this future? Will they go back?
Are they really there or have they juste a glimpse of their future while asleep?
I think they'll eventually have to go back, in order to live the 6 years gap we have between the potion incident and their lives.
I dont' want to dictate the pace of your story, but I think they could go back soon (with or without the potion) and go on while being young. I mean, what have they still to discover in this future? They're parents, they have a satisfying intimate life, they're more than halfway in love... I think the rest is to be discovered by them while being younger. And, maybe, will they be able to prevent the incident with Lucius (while still able to put him into jail) because... they know what will happen this time. That is, of course, only if they remember what they experienced...
I hope you'll find time and inspiration to go on with the story.
Thank you for the wonderful time I had reading it.
Oh! I forgot, nice thing, the idea of a muggle lover for Narcissa.
Have a nice day.

Iris
Pug the Bug chapter 26 . 5/9
LOVE it but have been waiting forever! how long till you think you will update thanks!

Pug the Bug
This is the best dramione fanfic i havé ever read. Great writting nice plot. Romance is well written, just gives you the need to keep reading... I hope you will finish your story..
kindesthearts chapter 26 . 5/6
Incredible plot with amazing writing skills! Please update! Great job, keep up the good work!