Reviews for Playing House with Malfoy
thesecret21 chapter 26 . 8/27
Omg I just spent the last 2 hours reading this whole thing and I am in love with this story. I really hope hermione decides to stay there in the future with draco and not go back to the past. Cant wait for the next chapter!
bwayluver183 chapter 26 . 8/17
I wish you would update this story! Absolutely love it!
Lizard1988 chapter 26 . 8/16
Please update soon...loving it so far!
princess.saffron chapter 26 . 8/8
please continue this story if possible. life gets in the way so it's okay.
Stgoody chapter 26 . 7/29
I love this story and hope you finish it.
Can you please, please, update? X
It has been more than a year, 1 7/12 to be exact, but even if you do not continue with this story I would like you to know that I thiught this story was very well written.
Please update!
ILoveDramione chapter 26 . 6/30
Hi, love the story just wondering when you will update more :)
Noah2193 chapter 26 . 6/24
please update soon...
At this point, I wish someone would finish the story, even if there is a different author. The story is too good not to finish.
MinaMontgomery1980 chapter 26 . 6/11
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Since we don't know when the next update will be, I might as well share a theory? Perhaps, Hermione and Draco somehow lost the past 6 years of their memories, causing them to wake up in their house confused and only being able to remember the day in 7th year. Maybe Lucious went and obliviated them while they were sleeping so they would wake up and hate each other again, and leave each other. But, they actually are falling in love again!
Love your story!
Can we expect a update ?(smiles innocently ) :)
Please update soon!
HPForever24 chapter 26 . 5/1
Absolutely LOVE this story and your writing! Really hope you come back and finish it
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »