Reviews for Men of Clay
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOL LOVE the idea of a Gingerbread Man coming after them. That's a hunt I'd love to read about!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
"Sort-of-greyish wizard", that's one way to put it. ROFLMAO!

Awesome title, BTW. And full points for not giving away who is who in your drabble.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Heeee ... I'm guessing Dean is the addled one who's been 'got' by the golem/gingerbread man?

Love the nod to LOTR - great job!

x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it! A great idea, I can't tell who is who either. But I love it just the same! I'd enjoy a full fic if you could muster one!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw Jeez - that was brilliant! Loved Dean's feverish way of thinking - and he did such a good job :-) Loved that the picture of the Golem turned into the mean little gollum ;-)) And the Gingerbread Man coughing dough? Priceless, my dear! Extraordinary and full of ideas, as usual.

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nice choice of big-bad and I'm saying Sam has been baked. Don't know why it just feels like Sam.

DeansBabyBird
Tifaching chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hahaha! Bobby as a greyish wizard. I'm not sure which brother is which here, since they've both been in hell and both should know about golems and both are incomprehensible to each other. I'm thinking Sam would know more about greyish wizards though. So I'm guessing Dean's the injured one. But I'm probably wrong, so good job with the ambiguity!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Way cool idea. I'd love to see this expanded into a real hunt story, what a marvelous new villain, the Gingerbread Man!My guess is Dean's hurt, and Sam's taking care of him. Absolutely love the last line!

Sue
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
ahhhh! Uh... yeah. Um. I think maybe Sam? Because he seemed really informed about popular fiction and that makes me think Sam... but you have me a little stumped :)
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lovely, lovely confusion. Very nice drabble!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Your missing one " :)

Evil gingerbread men for the lulz! I like the confusion. Very nice job playing with it. I like bobby as a wizard. well played. write on!