Reviews for Even in Death
syalie chapter 1 . 11/1
loved it, thank you for sharing :)
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 6/3
Where can I look to find Madison,McCarthy and Frost? Cute story
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 1/9
Just found this tonight. Loved it!

Maybe Gibbs needs to make some new afterlife rules!

Off to read some more of your stuff!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
lol cute

AvaaRegan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Happiest death!fic ever :D
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"Tony automatically corrected with a peak over Tim's shoulder and that was all Ziva needed." - "peek over Tim's shoulder".

"Tony, stop whining." "DiNozzos don't whine." He said coming out from behind him. "I believe you whined for the first year after our deaths." - Jeez! And they did not send him to be reincarnated so somebody else somewhere else could kill him and they would be rid of his whining self?

"Where's Gibbs when you need him?" Tim muttered, playing with a strand of Ziva's hair. Tony could really use a head-slap. "I think it was good that he moved on. He can be with Shannon and Kelly again." - AW! Yay! for el jefe, though.

"it sucks being stuck in his building." - Did you maybe mean to write "this building"?

"This guy can't even buy a decent magazine. Sheesh. Even McVirgin over there knows what magazines to buy and what not to." "Hey, I'm not a virgin." "I can verify that," Ziva smiled and ran her hand through his hair. Tony mock gagged. "You guys, stop, hey, stop kissing!" - Do not listen to DiNozzo, Ziva and Tim! And carry on kissing!

'Oh man! We are in trouble.' Thwack! "Never took you for a tattle DiNozzo." "Boss!" Gibbs appeared beside Tony with his half smirk on. "Yeah." "How's it going?" He shrugged but they saw the happiness in his face. "Good to see my girls again." - AW! Hey there, Gibbs!

"Sweet, we're going to meet mini Gibbs. Or is she more like your favorite redhead?" - I am excited to meet Kelly and Shannon too.

BTW, I want another couple of chapters of this fic, please, pretty please with Tim McGee and his four out of five tush on top?
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I loved it! But poor Abby and Jimmy, left w/ no one else from the old I smell a romance? idk...but either way this was a great little fic!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Nice to see them happy in the after life.
skbcoke chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cute story. Made me laugh. Thanks, sandy
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
loooved and i'm so glad it wasn't sad. a very upbeat death!fic, if you will :) And I must say i'm loving your random muse! every time i check there's a new fic by you that i get to read! and that makes Gunner a happy reader :)
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oddly Ziva's language mistakes and the Tim/Tony banter.