Reviews for Teacher Vs Student
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Plz continue to write more to this story
Cielstalker chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I'm disappointed. Fr some reason I thought this was finished and I just read it all, only to find it incomplete. When ya comin back?
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Im writeing everything i had to say since i started reading now since it would be stupid to post on every chapter: Great poor Reno he had it coming that perv messing with what Axel's. Reno would feel the wrath if AkuRoku fangirls and fanboys the very moment he touched Roxas. Roxas I don't not need to know all that stuff about Reno's pubes that's just gross and I Gusse Hanyer has a thing for Roxas. Poor Riku got suckerd into giving sora lots and lots of ice cream! My wish is to have sea-salt ice-cream then it could be top with my bacon fetish Comeon Roxy you know we are the same well except I don't have a hot ass Axel chaseing me LUCKY!
Grellexiting chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
Kyaaa! I'm loving this fanfic way too much _
kairi8912 chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
im so glad u updated
bitterbeauty813 chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
I love the end of the chapter. It was so cute! Please update soon!
Cathey chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
oh an update! YAY! :D

the chap was nice to read, but i wonder why suddently at the end reno was no more mentioned when roxas puched him o_ô
um chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
is it even legal for teacher's to swear at students and how would roxas know xemnas and saix know each other if he doesn't even remember saix's name shouldn't roxas be fired by now because every time one of my teachers swore at the class they would get fired other than that i like the story so far good job
deathnotelover12 chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
XD Beware of the double dose of sexy redheads! :3 Poor, poor Roxy. XD
KiataXIII chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Noooooooooooooooooo! I had 9 months and 16 days without losing the game! your so Mean... TT_TT hahaha Riku hahahaha...

Hmmm... I like this chapter. The part where they made fun of Saïx was funny heh.
deathnotelover12 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Wonderful! It was really good and I loved it! I freak out if I get a review too, so your not the only one XD I wanna read more! You left me on a cliff hanger!
Kuro Yoshi chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
Oh my god! This is über-freaking awesome! Please update this. I let this fic go since at one point you stopped updating for a while, but WOW! I love it!

P.S. I'm liking the spanish!
Cathey chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
awesome xDDD this was funny and cute and awesome and i LOVE this chapter xD more please? :)
bitterbeauty813 chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! It was funny and cute! Keep up the great work!
dyspraxicDaydream chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
YOU WENT TO THE EXPO? It's so good?, riiiiiiiight? I didn't get to go last month but I'm going in October.

Anyway, I love your characters, yes, Saïx does look like the Cookie Monster and I would so tickle Axel if he asked me too ;3

Awesome chapter, awesome author