Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Aww. :) It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA. :P Make the GAR nice and long. :) That was cute! Well done, yet again.
MentalParrot chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Light, simple, sweet. The way Ron and Luna should be written.
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Haha! You have such a knack for avoiding pairings you don't ship. I love it!

Luna, again, was perfectly in character. Dreamy, playful and sort of an enigma, that even when perfectly in character I can't seem to wrap my head around.

I adored the way you used Wingardium Leviosa as the spell. It tied in wonderfully with the Ron/Hermione interaction in Philosopher's stone, and seems perfectly plausible that Ron would want to master it after being upstaged by Hermione :)

Usually, I don't take much pleasure in reading Ron stories, but I really enjoyed this one!
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww, that was so cute :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
aww, haha, how sweet!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was adorable :D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw, this is sweet! And cute! Several great bits, including Ron worrying about Ginny, Ginny's kindness in helping Luna, Luna's facial expressions, Ron's mixture of confidence/insecurity, and just generally the whole thing. :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
AAAH! I FORGOT TO READ THIS EARLIER!

It was cute. Though I don't really like this pairing... :P but still, nice job! :D
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww how cute. You really need to write more Druna though.
AsterLea chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Now that was just cute and sweet and innocent and and and *short-circuits* you get my drift. Love it D
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Haha! This was cute! I like it!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Cute :) I loved it! Was Ginny watching the whole time?
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol, I really like this.

"It's LeviOsa."

you used one of the most famous Romione moments in a Runa fic! HOW DARE YOU?

Just kidding, I thought it was really cute and I could actually see this happening in canon. :)

WHAT? I STILL HAVE NOT CONVERTED YOU TO RUNA?

I am ashamed.

I'm a heavy Runa and uh... Larry shipper?

Hehe... Larry. xD

Anyway, loved it and I can't wait for your next one! I'm glad you like my challenge so much!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 10/2/2011