Reviews for The Blueblood Redemption
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 1/2
Dude you have to update this story please i'm waiting for more of this cute story you rock bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 1/2
I like this start very well thought out and the writing is exceptional you have to be careful on the anybody to anypony. But all in all well done on your efforts and cotinue to write more. If you have the time check out my stories Rays of Hope and Options, i added you to my list let's continue on bravo, onward.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
When I was reading through this I had fun doing little charater voices. It was a fun little read.
dragon-game chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"Y'know, Spike could have a point, he might just be actin'." Applejack suggested. "You saw how good he was at changing his voice and all. He even said as much, that he played many roles."

Does that he could be Fancypants?

*epic gasp*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
When do you update usually?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Update update update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
RARIBLOOD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
"She loved it when a plan came together." Hmm, I wonder where this could have came from. Maybe, hmm, Hannibal Smith? I NEED A TRASHBAG! *starts to laugh*
Viral chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I thought the term was "marefriend"?
Viral chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You need to pay attention to what you type. They don't say "anyone" or "someone". Also, in multiple situations, you should've said "mare(s)" instead of "filly/fillies". A filly is a baby female equine, in my memory is correct, while a mare is an adult female equine. I'm pretty sure Blueblood isn't a foalphile.
Ivory Inkwell chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
... My head-cannon... Someone else actually thought it up as well... Wow... Mine wasn't as well thought out as yours is but I actually thought up similar theories: Prince Unbearable being an explorer (it's all in the cutie mark), the whole thing being an act... I thought I was the only one!

Anyway, my shock at this aside, wonderful, simply wonderful. Everything was well covered, well explained, well written and well thought out. Your characterization of Blueblood the 51st Duke of Maresia, Defender of the Princesses, which has to be the most redundant title ever, Protector of the Weak, and so on and so forth was simply superb. You had the proper characters be skeptical of his behavior, motives and explanations. The Daring Do bit was a pretty good connection I must say and I face-palmed myself for not thinking of it sooner! You had the proper amount of Pinkie Pie randomness, well, maybe it could have gone for one more but that's just me. Also, exposing Celestia's prankster side in this was brilliant. To you I say bravo an a marvelously well executed story.

- The Radient New Moon,
Mabushii Mikazuki
dragooner chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
ok this was cool also i enjoyed this story, quite much
Dawning Light chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
This is spectacular, I live it
Jack Clover the 4th chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
'Adorable unicorn foals to spoil rotten...' Oh I love that one :) good work.