Reviews for Anatomy
Wicked R chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
not that I wanted to know those names but cute
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
beautiful! I loved the incorporation of anatomy in this story. your work/research really reflected well. great story :)
Himekun chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. I would love to read more of your work about this relationship. I think you handled it well without making it too explicit and keeping the emotional tension. It was good, subtle- and congratulations on learning so much of your anatomy. :)
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was really... interesting :) I liked it
keiron chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I say, this fiction is DEEP. Very poetic. Thanks.
deathdefy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ohhh, if all anatomy lessons were delivered in this form... Lovely piece, the meaning and everything about this made me melt. x3
Bernad-at chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Thank you for the biology lesson,lol.i know all the bones if the human body but never knew the different muscles of the body so thanks for teaching confuse the names of the bones of the hands and bones of feet though...great it
Evraska chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Writing something that intense whithout it being sex is amazing.
Crimson Kildare chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG! This was brilliant, magnificent therapy! I want to reread this about a million times until even I could remember every single piece, just so I could vividly recall every moment of this sweet, breathtaking little fic! You think it's nothing and yet it amazes me and I held my breath through the entire thing!
Gord and V chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
As a student taking human anatomy I can't tell you how great it was to read a story with all those once-foreign terms in the context of Supernatural, nonetheless with my two favorite characters. Great detail and pace, and simply wonderful job.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
x5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Amazing but sad.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really liked this. Hope to see more from you.
si-star-x chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was wonderful. I felt truly heartwarmed by the end and it was all completely believable. Great job. :)