Reviews for Time, And the Killing Thereof
knightshade chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
These are all wonderful. Very nice look at how they spend their copious driving time. Thank you for sharing.
EVRyderWriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
These...these are gems. Beautiful, bright, meaningful gems.

For the record: I will always refuse the events of Knight Rider 2000 as canon-because the Michael and Kitt I know and prefer, would ride like the damn wind into the sunset *together*. No separation, not dismantling and shoved in boxes somewhere. Hell no, straight down the line together.

I also reiterate: if you don't come back into this land of Kitt and opportunity, like, soon: maan, that ain't coo'. p
Vector426 chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
What ? No Klingon? Just Kiddin. Good job.
InuJoey chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Me: KITT can I drive?
KITT: no you dont have a license.
Me: well you dont either.
KITT: Yes I do ther on my back.
InuJoey chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Me: OMG help KARR is at Wendys across the street.
Ha Ha fals alarm. (dodges varius thrown objects)
InuJoey chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
After KARR was destroyed Michael asked KITT what did it feel like to be one of a kind again. KITT answerd "It feels very familiar" and when Michael left the room KITT repeated the answer to Himself.
InuJoey chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
KITT was the 1st person to use wifi. Watch almost any episode of Knight rider & somewhere in it KITT will be remotely accesing another computer. Also KITT had the 1st GPS.
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I loved this one, when I was studing japanese many times I thought " If I had kitt, I could ask him for a little help, he'd be a wonderful extra teacher" I knew it was impossible, cause kitt does not exist (is sad... but we don't really know what the hell the goverment is hidding! so maybe..) but it was a nice thought. And I thought that many times, trust me. It was a nice picture, me, sitting in the garage with kitt by my side, asking him a lot of questions.

The other day I was in the car and I realized that sometimes I see kitt, not as a car, not as a human, but as a spirit, a living entity, a wonderful being, then I remembered that kitt was a car, and in fact, I think kitt is a car, but a soul too, that car has a soul, no matter that is a machine, he always gave proofs that he owned a soul, a wonderful one.

And along with that, where I live, we had always thought that every moving thing has life, and that everything has a spirit, and you can see into kitt's spirit, anytime I read a chapter or fic from you I can feel like it's kitt himself speaking, I mean, one can really believe that what you write is exactly what KITT would say, so you got that something, I hope you keep writting stories about this wonderful car.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Roadblock steeplechase? Love it, and love the images that it conjures in my head.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I low Kitt's rants.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I can just picture Michael and Kitt having this conversation. It is so them.
The Vigilant Sleeper chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Cute little chapter! My bet is on Kitt, he's got nerves of steel. XD Although I think he would hold a grudge against Michael for some time after too.
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Well, that was far more entertaining than a story mostly consisting of the word "no" should be. I could certainly see this sort of thing happening. And I've definitely used the threat of song against my siblings before, though my prefered method of torture is "It's a Small World" instead of "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah." Terrific work and I hope to see more soon.
Jalaperilo chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
There is also 'tak' which is Polish, lol.
Luna chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Commit suicide via fast food! hahahahaha you know something? the part of ejecting michael sounds really interesting, kitt should try, at least once.

I loved this chapter, it's been a while I haven't read any from "The time and the killing thereof"

I hope you continue this fic... forever hahaha, just love it.