Reviews for Ripple Effect
I really do hope you'll come back to this some day. I love a good Duo/Harry match-up, but in this case Duo seems too old for Harry. And you've introduced Heero on the scene, and Duo clearly has feelings for him, but he's in love with Relena.

I know, how about Sirius coming out of left field as the love interest? Then Duo would be Harry's stepgodfather!

Okay that sounded kind of weird even to me. But I'm just wondering how you're going to tie all these loose ends together.
Ah, Heero's BSOD (blue stare of death). He does that to everybody, though.
You ever hear the story behind "Dude Looks Like a Lady"? Story goes that Steven Tyler went into an L.A. bar and saw a gorgeous head of luxurious blonde hair sitting at the bar. So he went over to hit on the owner of that Rapunzel hair. Only when the blonde turned around, it was Vince Neal.

So I totally get where you're going with the running gag in this chapter.
Purple eyes are a real thing, but rare. Technically they're a blue violet shade, like cornflowers or cobalt. Elizabeth Taylor is probably the most famous person to have them naturally. I think that's what Duo's eyes are supposed to look like.
I'm not sure which word you're uncertain about with number three, but I can tell you that you spelled 'thestral' correctly the first time and incorrectly the second, and it's 'whinny' not 'whiny.' Whiny is when you wanted to go to Tosche station to pick up some power converters.
Snape's abusive father was a muggle, and he grew up in a muggle neighborhood. He surely knows what a gun is. I'm going to choose to interpret that question as him not having seen what clocked him because it just happened too fast. And Duo would have no way of knowing that Snape knows what a pistol whip is. Everybody else reacts to the gun as if they'd never seen one before, why wouldn't Snape?
I like how you kept the tone light even when things got a little serious at the end, there.
I wouldn't put too much store by the GW wiki as far as the boys' heights and weights. I'm pretty sure whoever input that data was having trouble converting metric to imperial. Even if they did it right, they probably based the heights and weights on what the boys would have started the series at, when they were fifteen and hadn't hit their growth spurts yet.

On that note, I agree with some of the others that by Endless Waltz Duo was probably sixteen and if he's been in Preventers awhile he might be seventeen.

I'm not surprised Heero saw the Leaky Cauldron. Muggles can see it but it looks like a dump to them. Heero probably saw through the illusion by sheer force of glaritude.
I like this Relena.
ShadowStalker chapter 10 . 5/23
Love the story so far, and congratulations to you and yours
Pat chapter 2 . 4/5
Good story! If they are in preventers Duo is 17 to 18 years old He was 15 start of war 16 for Mariemaias campaign so after doing preventers hed be 17 to 18 Trowa being more 20 ish Reading on and hoping you finish!
Kitsune1818 chapter 9 . 1/22
Darling! I miss this, are you going to still update this? I'm suffering!
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 1/5
David J. Potter chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Acording to Gundam wiki Duo Maxwell 156 cm 5'1
wind dancer1981 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
amazing crossover please continue .