Reviews for Ripple Effect
Merlenyn chapter 12 . 9/17
Heh, it's pretty neat so far, so Heero's a squib huh? That would explain how he could see the Leaky Cauldron without having to be led there by a magical... Does that mean the other pilots can't see it unless led right into it? But hey, at least it means Duo has a friend beyond Severus and Hagrid, AND help on his guard mission. Having to patrol at night and then get up early every day would've eventually taken it's toll on Duo I think.

I wonder how long it'll be before Duo and Heero notice that the Trio seems to understand part of their conversations? And what they'll do when it happens? I know Heero won't be very happy, while Duo would probably have expected it...

It'll be fun to see Heero and Duo getting closer to the Trio... and I wonder if Draco will open up more? He and Harry had a surprisingly nice convo there when they got out of the carriage...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
just yuki chapter 12 . 9/6
It's good, eventhought it was so ooc.
AngelFaux chapter 12 . 9/2
This is turning out to be good and I wouldn't mind a Duo/Harry pairing.
P. you going to update soon?
coduss chapter 12 . 7/18
i vote duo/harry! you already got a small start on it, just keep it
P. Cythera chapter 12 . 7/18
Love it :) would be great if you could put someone with Snape!
I see Harry's attraction to duo but I personally don't see Duo paying any special attention to Harry.
If you bring a few more of the pilots in we could have an assortment of couples :p would love it :)
Pat chapter 12 . 7/11
Just read all 12 and love it! Prefer Duo and Snape if ya hadn't made him so young in this
Shadowstalker chapter 12 . 5/23
Fun as usual to read. Congrats on your marriage and child. Truth fully, I don't have a problem with the ages. Harry should be about fourteen right? So it's only a 2 to 3 year gap, not bad at all. I know some people who have a 7 year gap between them. Pleasee update when you can!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 5/18
This is really cool! I can't wait for more!
Csillag chapter 12 . 5/18
Hi there! Okay, so mainly I'm writing this because I wanted to say that I personally find it more logically correct to just leave this one as a Duo/Harry fanfiction, because you are already hinting and building it up like that, so I think it might be best to leave it as it is. Also, I don't think the age difference is that much, then again, I have a slightly screwed up taste in partners (my first boyfriend was 6 years older than me. I was 12 years old. We didn't do anything but kiss for years, mind.)
I might also wanna ask if you could pair up Sevvy with one of the pilots, please, thank you (I personally would love to read one about him and Wufei, or maybe Quatre, but alas... )
And I love the story, but that might gowithout saying :D Oh, and since the Trio are sticking their nose where it doesn't belong: Could one of the boys tease the other about (basically anything they don't wanna hear about, but are morbidly fascinated by), so the three may learn a lesson? Maybe Heero should do the teasing, so they don't understand, but you are the author... you know better :) Thank you! And have a nice day :)
sadiefan chapter 12 . 5/12
I think that the harry/duo pairing will be awesome when you get there. They have opposite personalities that would balance each other out. I however would be interested in seeing a side pairing of Wufei/Hermione or Heero/Hermione. If you were wanting a different pairing I could see bringing Quatre with Harry, but honestly Duo and Harry makes more sense. Maybe even Ron and someone not too sure about that one maybe Zechs.
domsijohn chapter 12 . 5/10
Love duo/harry that's why I read it but duo sevy and harry heero would be good to
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 12 . 5/10
So happy you're continuing this, fell in love when I first found it a few years back.
I'm interested in seeing Severus/Duo pairing
I love the interaction between the two so far, including the side stories too! X3
Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks! :D
karone-sakura chapter 12 . 5/9
I would like to see a Duo/Harry pairing. I thought there wasn't much of a gap? When I asked you a while ago you said that Harry and the others are 14 and Duo is 15? Anyways great chapter! I was dying when the Trio could understand Duo and Heero. Keep up the great work!

Akumu Nokami chapter 12 . 5/9
XD gods, duo and Severus Snape! Jesus that's a match! *dies of laughter* awesome work though.
GinaStar chapter 12 . 5/9