Reviews for Bats, Foxes, and a Hornet
I love the story. Sometime ago I wrote to you saying that you should continue writing this story, but I check the next month and you don't continue writing. So I was wondering if you can continue the story. You see, I like the idea of having batman, the green hornet and zorro in a story together. I would be grateful if you could continue writing the story.
AHAUS4 chapter 7 . 5/13
Wonderful idea.
I really enjoyed your writing, I am sorry you were not able to complete your tale.
Is it possible for you to continue the story. I'm enjoying it so much.
pat weakley chapter 4 . 2/15
Your story is an interesting read, but you should have taken more care with your spelling and grammar. That is really getting in the way of my enjoyment of the story. You have a lot of promise though.
Hennakara chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Pleas wright more. I do not think I have laphed as hard as I did to any other story. Please wright more. I want to laph that hard.
SherlockWholmes chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter! If almost forgotten about this story, and am so glad that you're going to finish it. My favorite stories are crossovers, especially if they're well done. And this is well done. Kudos!
Elic chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Are you going to ever finish this? I'm enjoying it as I love cross overs!
Saphura chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Oh man, Kato not driving the Black Beauty... I was dying of laughter during those parts! Nice to see this story updated, and looking forward to more!
SherlockWholmes chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Thank you for coming back to this story. I love the Green Hornet and I love crossovers. This one is really good.
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Wow...that was much more intense than I hoped it would be, a nice mixture of camp and nail biting action. Nice to see the little things that tied in the Lone Ranger's past with the GH's. The interrogation scene was pretty intense and while I see how it could have worked with Cavendish, I think it being Catwoman makes it that more interesting because we haven't really seen many parts where the GH is intimidated by anybody but I think he would be by Catwoman.

Great job and I'm looking forward to more.
Avengers51 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I have to say that it is a great story. I am hooked. I so want you to continue the story. This story contains great hero's that I love. There needs to be more good Green Hornet stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
where is the end you have me hooked i love this story...more please
William Morris chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awesome. I'm a fan of all of these character's and to see their stories intertwined like this is really cool. Thank you.
KG5133 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I really like your writing and storytelling styles. They match up very nicely with the styles of the Green Hornet and Batman shows of the '60s. And the characterization is awesome for an AU story.
SilverHowler chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what'll happen next! :D