Reviews for Behind The Scenes And Things We Don't See
The Girl Who Loves Purple chapter 14 . 2/1
Not that this chapter isn't good, but I really liked the others siblingsy stuff ... you should kept writing them like that, because (even though I wrote some incest ones) it makes much more sense! I am a lemma fan, but not like this
Ooo, sea salt icecream sounds yummy!
Eyely Aura After chapter 2 . 1/1
You, my friend, are a exceptional writer.
Yay! I LOVE Lemma so, so, so, so much. Love is love is love is love. And Love knows not relations.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
stupid! although the luke and emma stuff was awesome!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
wha?
Hannah chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Sorry I know I'm reading in the Oder intend to but I have 2
Complaints 1 I don't like Emma 2 I like it when Luke is sick better
And sorry for being so harsh school is hard for me to I go to columbian in colorado
Hannah chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I thought this was about Luke
Hannah chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Wow awesome I love it
Jessie girl fan chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Okay so I finish reading like the whole fanfic but I kinda skip through it until chapter 21 it was a kinda dumb but funny ending but yeah I it was an GOOD fanfic! I swear it was awesome! :) bye !
Jessie Girl fan chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Okay so I just finish reading this fanfic well the Emma and Luke one, okay so I fought this fanfic WAS AWESOME! I mean this fanfic got me crazy I couldn't stop reading and to get me to read something is REALLY HARD! and I have to say this fanfic was really good and it was better than those fanfics my best fiend used to make about me and my crush. And what I also liked about it was that you add a lot of details and you wrtie things clearly with good Grammar! However, what I didn't like was that I think Emma and Luke should have had an better ending, maybe you could have written that trevon went to jail or something and "10 years later luke and Emma got merried" something like that, but I also understand that you wanted to other fanfics but I suggest that when you write an fanfic you should do one at a time because then things get messed like that time lol and I was also wonder how did Emma recover so fast after she almost died? Like I mean I understand Luke but Emma was like totally normal after the hospital LOL, and I got a little confuse in the "behide the scenes thingy" why would Nicole and Cameron be afraid to like each other if cameron and Peyton weren't even dating and Peyton had her boyfriend Zach I don't understand how they wouldn't be friends anymore? And ALSO, whh did you add so much Violent to poor emma and luke? but i swear your such an great writer i swear i felt emma when she was getting bullied i got so inside the story i went crazy LOL! Lol well now I'm gonna read chapter 17 (I hope it's good!)
What couple chapter 3 . 1/27/2013