Reviews for Come With Me
glowingcheat chapter 50 . 4/22
oh my god i'm reading this 3 years late but this story was so good i had to log in to leave a review. i mean i laughed at how lame control freak's test was that it was funny and snorted so hard at the my immortal parody oh my god and even though most of the chapters were silly, there was some intense moments like the exploration of angel/jinx's relationship and just angel as a character in general. like she's generally ignored but you put a new twist into it albeit a darker more sinister yet tragic one.

but the ending is the one that actually made me somewhat emotional? it's a unique way to end the story-i mean there's a saying how stories end with weddings or funerals but yours ended with an anniversary. and it just kind of reminded me why i shipped flinx in the first place? not because i thought kid flash was hot as a kid or that jinx was my favourite feminine girl who knew how to kick ass but because jinx, for all intents and purposes, was just a lost and confused youth who made bad choices. she wasnt inherently evil but just made horrible decisions and i guess kid flash saw that and helped her see that. i never really liked the narrative some people had that kid flash saved jinx - i always felt like he was more of a catalyst rather than a knight in shining armour - so i really loved how you portrayed jinx here; a strong independent woman and a willful leader. and for her, and all of them, to be remembered and commemorated in such a way by having the next few generations of heroes to celebrate them made me really emotional.

Maybe because she's my favourite character or maybe because i identified with bits of her backstory but this story gave me a sense of closure. you probably might not read this review since it's been years but i just? really want to thank you for doing justice to them.

p.s. no pun intended.
DragoonSensei chapter 50 . 2/25
This was briliant!
DarkDevon13 chapter 46 . 12/4/2015
"I don't suppose you'll go away if I ask nicely?"
Priceless
Veedramon chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Some of the text seems to have been cut off "Wally dubbed the" and it cuts there
Veedramon chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
Finally some action.
Veedramon chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Well, talk about crazy.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Oh damn.
Veedramon chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
Someone got a power up, uh?
Veedramon chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Hahaha!
Veedramon chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
No fair! You skipped the how an why she got injured!
Veedramon chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Well, this was... disappointing.
Veedramon chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Ah yes, girl talk about boys, how stereotypical.
Veedramon chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Well, starter villain uh?
Veedramon chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
So, what will the rogues be like, uh?
Veedramon chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Ah, so he is the team... bad luck charm?