Reviews for Digimon Savers: Legacy
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
This is getting interesting. Would like to read more
Neko Haruko chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
...Masaru and Yoshino? The only pairing I ever saw was Touma and Masaru. :x Speaking of. I'm surprised Touma wasn't brought up. You know he wants to hear about Masaru too.
Neko Haruko chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Such an amazing story. I can't wait for more. I was so bummed there weren't may Savers fics out there.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Interesting twist to the whole series so far, with Relena playing the rookie role. Though, I'm curious about Chika's extreme hatred of Kouki, considering that in canon, the two have never met. Of course, at the mention of Daimon, of course Kouki would fly off the handle, but why Chika?

I'm also curious if some of the first bit characters from the first ten episodes are gonna show up and what roles would they have.

Gotta love the 'only sane person' routine Hana seems to play in her confrontation with Chika and Relena and all of Relena's miscues.

Also, is there any reason why the full description of the object Craniummon found was left out? I mean, you had already left several clues in the discussion that it was Masaru they were looking for, so why hide that?
RazorsawTF chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm not sure what all I can say, as involved as I've been in planning this, but I have to say, this was a great chapter. I look forward to seeing how this world develops.