Reviews for What Do You Get The Werewolf Who Has Everything
Immortal Supernatural Freak chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
That was one of THE cutest, MOST adorabubble-est things I have ever read XD
LrafaelxD chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love it. The story was pretty cool. I would love to see a sequel. It's awesome.
Kindred01 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
awsome
mgmtlover18 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This was really good! Stiles and Derek were so cute!
jknonono chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
moew? :'(
phoenix8351 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love it

great story

relationship derek/stiles, i love it

i really love the part where Stiles think that Derek could leave him one day when he find his mate
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Love it a sequel would be fudging awesome love the story it's amazing
twilightmecrazii chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Loved it awesome I did wanna slap Scott up side the head for the whole second best mating thing
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it amazing hot
Wolf Caper chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
LOVE this story. It's great, I love the pack dynamics, and I love how you didn't change the characters' base personalities, like some people do. This is a very good story. The pack is so funny together, and the sex scenes are hot and steamy and well writen.

You should add a few sex scenes for other members of the pack, maybe little small ones, as, like, a side note. That would make it even hotter, lol.

Can't wait for the sequel! I will be looking for it! Again, GREAT JOB!
Superfanichy chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I’m so sad to see this story complete, but I just read the bit about a sequel so the overwhelming depression fled. You really are an amazing writer with many awesomely crazy ideas. Also, props for working in Stiles pitching. Amazing. I did however miss the awesome interaction between Derek and the Sheriff. I really love the Sheriff as a strong supportive father character and you wrote him so well in the previous chapters. Hope to see more of him in the sequel…which I honestly cannot wait for.
Sterek24 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
This was so cute and adorable. I like the way you chose to spin off and go your own way with the story. I also liked how you made Derek a sweeter person. This story was adorable I can't wait to read the next installment.
Roxie i do byte chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
That was great i cant wait for the sequel
Lord Yuyu chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I love it !
Kar3 B3ar chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I loved this chapter! It was so good! Can't wait for the sequel!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »