Reviews for Songs in the Dark
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 3/11
Sorry I'm done next time tell who you are going to whump.
A-Fighterlady chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Fantastic!
Steefwaterbutter chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Mah goodness, you weren't kidding when you said this was whumpy!
Not that I'm complaining... XD
Steefwaterbutter chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Ahhhh! This is soooo good!
Steefwaterbutter chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Wow, this is really good! I love the dialogue between him and the white witch.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hmmm.. this is pretty interesting!
mboutwell7 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
, I'm speechless.
Not Quite Human chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
What a beautifully written fanfiction, one of the best I've read so far (and trust me, ive read a lot of fanfiction)!

I absolutely adore the part when you made Jadis turn The Doctor to stone. I was picturing th whole scene and I starte tearing up alittle bit (of course, it doesnt help that I happened to be listening to "The Call" by Regina Spektor while reading this)

Absolutely brilliant job! Molto Bene
Arrowhead1996 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I'm not sure I agree with your portrayal of Aslan. He is a parallel of Jesus, and Aslan was not forced out by Jadis. He stayed away because it was part of the plan.
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*gasp* OH NO YOU DIINT! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! JADIS DID NOT JUST TURN THE DOCTOR TO STONE! NOT COOL! (Pun intended) lol, "your witchiness"...
AnitaHoward chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
While I definitely prefer Aslan as a divine being, I really liked his conversation with the Doctor. Also how he said the Doctor wouldn't understand what he was talking about :D Great chapter, wonderful story. Loads better than I was expecting. Thumbs up!
AnitaHoward chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Wow, amazing chapter! I loved the conversation between the Doctor and Tumnus. And 'Have a nice spring, Jadis' was perfect. It is just what the Doctor would say :D
AnitaHoward chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I'm kind of wondering if the Song is Aslan. We'll see :)
AnitaHoward chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
The thought of Jadis as the Doctor's companion... that's just... I can't wrap my mind around it :) I can only imagine what THAT would be like.
Love this part: "He didn't take the bait, did he?" asked the Doctor through the hoarse, brittle laughter. "You set the perfect trap, and he wouldn't give you the time of day! Oh, that's brilliant. You're going to fight and lose this battle without ever getting a glimpse of your adversary." ... "It bothers you, doesn't it, Jadis, taking over the world when there's no one around to watch?" I think he (and you) nailed the Witch perfectly there.
AnitaHoward chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I don't think I've ever read a fanfic where the White Witch was this scary. Good grief she's evil!
I love the way the Doctor talks to her. You've got him in character quite well here.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »