Reviews for Songs in the Dark
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 12 . 5/30
Completely amazing. In short, I loved it!
theLadyCheshire chapter 12 . 5/27
beautifully done, even if Aslan wasn't Jesus ;) honestly I thought the Song was going to turn out to be Father Christmas, but I suppose it turned out better this way.
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 3/11
Sorry I'm done next time tell who you are going to whump.
A-Fighterlady chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Fantastic!
Steefwaterbutter chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Mah goodness, you weren't kidding when you said this was whumpy!
Not that I'm complaining... XD
Steefwaterbutter chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Ahhhh! This is soooo good!
Steefwaterbutter chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Wow, this is really good! I love the dialogue between him and the white witch.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hmmm.. this is pretty interesting!
mboutwell7 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
, I'm speechless.
Not Quite Human chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
What a beautifully written fanfiction, one of the best I've read so far (and trust me, ive read a lot of fanfiction)!

I absolutely adore the part when you made Jadis turn The Doctor to stone. I was picturing th whole scene and I starte tearing up alittle bit (of course, it doesnt help that I happened to be listening to "The Call" by Regina Spektor while reading this)

Absolutely brilliant job! Molto Bene
Arrowhead1996 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I'm not sure I agree with your portrayal of Aslan. He is a parallel of Jesus, and Aslan was not forced out by Jadis. He stayed away because it was part of the plan.
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*gasp* OH NO YOU DIINT! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! JADIS DID NOT JUST TURN THE DOCTOR TO STONE! NOT COOL! (Pun intended) lol, "your witchiness"...
AnitaHoward chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
While I definitely prefer Aslan as a divine being, I really liked his conversation with the Doctor. Also how he said the Doctor wouldn't understand what he was talking about :D Great chapter, wonderful story. Loads better than I was expecting. Thumbs up!
AnitaHoward chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Wow, amazing chapter! I loved the conversation between the Doctor and Tumnus. And 'Have a nice spring, Jadis' was perfect. It is just what the Doctor would say :D
AnitaHoward chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I'm kind of wondering if the Song is Aslan. We'll see :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »