Reviews for Five Times a Witch Helped Bruce Wayne
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Now that's an interesting thought: a Wayne at Hogwarts. A child of many things: a billionaire, a vigilante, a hero, of a father; a witch, a healer, a rather quirky woman, of a mother. What kind of chaos would a child of parents like that cause at a traditional school like Hogwarts? It's a fun thing to think about. Thank you for writing and sharing this work!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This was, as always, cute. Thanks for writing it, and bye for now.
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Very good sweet and romantic story. I like how it focuses on the consequences and aftermath of fights, not on the fights. Well done!
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
*giggle* Cute. I can see this happening for some reason. It's a nice idea.
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Ah, nice fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I really like this and pairing. They work well together. Luna makes some funny remarks throughout and it's interesting to see how Bruce responds. The premise is a nice idea as well. Somehow it was very believable that Luna could be Alfred's relative.
FuryouMiko chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
SOCO. The british term for a crime scene tech is Scent Of Crime Officer. They tend to get touchy if you call them CSIs.
SUPAfast JeLLyFisH chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I would really love if you made a continuation of this story. I just love the fluffiness of Luna and Bruce it's so cute, pleeeease can you make another one. I would love to see how Luna would interact with the rest of the 'bat family'.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
cool, I love this fanfic, can you have a continuation?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
This story is fun from start to finish. There aren't a lot of jokes or outrageous events, but I smile and laugh just at the concept.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Makes me grin. Luna thinks Batman is sweet!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Fun premise.
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
That was unbelievably cute 3
purrfus chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I has hoping they would have a happy ending. Thanks