Reviews for Bereft of Affection
MonochromeSelene chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
As always, Larxene is perfectly in character. True to her Nobody self; NO FEELINGS WHUTSOEVA.

Quick and final, but not soppy - maybe even a bit rough - love it beyond belief.

Damn, I'm feeling a little regret myself now that this is FINISHED T_T.

I await your next SaiLar fic impatiently !

Mirae-no-sekai chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Woah... well, very interesting ending. Liked the really subtle title reference (wanted affection - though that may just be me), and how they snap to their old names to say goodbye. And how you viewed the 'false feelings' bit of everything :)

They did seem regretful when they died - made me see that.

TTTT It's over... well, I enjoyed it loads - you're awesome!
KHLegacy chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
And that's that we all know what comes next very tense chapter thanks for writing this story!
Dorhej-Master of the Abyss chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
That fell apart with a quickness. Guess I shouldnt have hoped for a happy ending but they are both wonderfully in character. Anxious about the next chapter.
becksterRES chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Oh dang. Xemnas had to come break them up? Damn. That must've been one wicked fight. Awesome job with this :)

Until next time~
MonochromeSelene chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Yet another great chapter. Although yes, I would have liked to see more action before Xemnas "intervened".

In character, as usual (even Xemnas) :D

Poor Larxene, I would have wanted to rip out Saix's eyes if I were her xDD to be stopped by "FRIENDS. THIS DIVIDE IS DETESTABLE" D would have been quite annoying xDD

And Axel...oh, only a true friend would understand how dangerous Saix is xDD shows how Larxene doesn't really know Saix.

Love it !

Ah, kinda sad that there's only one more theme to go.

I know the last one is your choice - so what will you choose ?

Can't wait !

green-piggy chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Wow, 600 words exactly! It doesn't look like that, mind... -_-

Oh, a dark chapter! And Arlene (I prefer Relena, but whatever floats your boat!) really was quite a dense little girl, wasn't she? ;)

FIERCE WORDS! I CAN FEEL THE LUST LUSTING OUT OF MY LAPTOP! AND NOW TRYING TO KILL ME FOR SUCH A BAD PUN! XD

Oh, this is going into a lemon (or lime), from the sounds of it. No offense, but I'm glad that you didn't take it any further! ;D

Since I haven't got time to review any more of these; this is really good! I love the relationship between Saix and Larxene; it makes more sense than Axel/Larxene, anyway! And Saix needs more love, so there! _
green-piggy chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD IS SAIX SHIRTLESS! IS HE! IS HE! *Drools* XD

Beside that, wow, he does seem to have some wild mood swings! I like the way that he came into her room because of a dream. XD

If I was Larxene, I would forget about the blanket and stare at SAIX SHIRTLESS!

*Coughs*

Oh Larxene, but you are kind of an animal. That's just the thing, my dear... ;) And OMG AGAIN, DID SAIX JUST GET OWNED! XD

Great chapter! Sorry for reviewing backwards! _
KHLegacy chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Xemnas could intimidate LARXENE O-O and aw yes 'the plan' I hated that plan! good chapter!
green-piggy chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
What do you mean you're no good at writing action scenes? I found this very well wrote out! :) A bit more description would be nice, but you kinda have the word limit... ;)

Oh yes. Those two are VERY familar with rage. XD Everyone in here; and that's a lot of people, are very well-wrotw out. I especially love the fact that you put in Vexen, of all people! :D

Oh dear... the almighty Superior is 'angry'. Oh dear... XD

Wait? Larxene was really thinking of walking out of the plan because of Saix? Wow, she must really like him! ...This challenge IS romance, so... ;)

Looking forward to the finale! Good luck with that! _
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well well ! What do we have here...?

A fic that I didn't cringe at !

First chapter, and I love it. Unlike several other people here, you manage to keep your spelling and grammar up to standards and ACTUALLY keep characters "in character" !

Well done !

I look forward to reading the rest of this fic :]

Mirae-no-sekai chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Whoa... well, I guess Larxene does have a point there...

Interesting!
green-piggy chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Wow, Larxene sure is angry for someone who has no heart. ;P Although I love the way the mere sight of Axel and Saix *CoughLoverBoyCough* talking sets her off. Great one there! :D

Oh Xigbar, Xiggy... I shall never understand your ways, you confusing one-eye pirate/elf wannabe. XD I laughed at him in this!

Poor Larxene, having her brain screwed over. ;)

So; awesome chapter yet again! I can really sense the tension between Saix and Larxene here! Only two more chapters! That's sad, but good luck with the rest! _
becksterRES chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Damn, Larxene. First Xigbar then she attacks Saix and Axel's off to the side with a 'what-the-hell- is-going-on?' type of thing XD Great chapter!

Until next time~
Dorhej-Master of the Abyss chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Finally got the time to catch up on my reading and I'm happy I did. Great writing for both characters and a strong fanfic. Glad I got the chance to read it and look forward to future chapters. Hopefully the death of the romance wont be too horrible.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »