Reviews for Calling Salvation
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Oh, this was very moving. You are a brilliant writer (I really hope lots and lots of people have told you this).
You capture their relationship perfectly.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Lovely again. Thank you.
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Quite powerful. I love the fics in second person.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
*cries* So sad, but so happy and hopeful too.

Thanks for writing.
Lyuba chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
My hero.

Author - you are my hero :) I held my breath while read this. Thank you so much for your spent time on this story. Good luck to you and more the Good mood than Scowls ;)
Mentalgal chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Awww! So sweeet - nice story :D
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww! Very good - im onto the next chap!
Nimueiswriting chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I really like this fic. How you manage to get under their skin, their brains, their feelings is amazing. The way youre writing it, with so many short sentences is really useful. Were almost reading this fic, these sentences, with the same voice as the actors playing Jane and Lisbon. Theyre really into their character and you manage to explain a little more how they could feel with each other in those situacions.

What a wonderful fic, really!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Beautifully written :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Amazing!
Lothiriel84 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Wow. that was just like... finding myself suddenly first inside Jane's head, then inside Lisbon's. Well, it was more than that. As if for a moment I WAS Jane... and then Lisbon. I really could feel their feelings. Quite a painful sensation, I should say. You did something absolutely amazing, I tell you!
xoxo Sweetie chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Beautiful!

So beautiful!
Kourion chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
"I'm sorry.

You're shocked to realize that you're not the one who says it.

You look up at his eyes.

And you see him.

For the first time in weeks, it feels like you see him.

Your Jane.

He's hurting.

And not because his hands have been tied for the better part of two hours.

A sob clogs in your throat."

This is my favourite part. The two of them. As equally vulnerable in their own ways.
Kourion chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, this is wonderful. :)

My heart always tears for Jane first. Those eyes, Blake Neely's music on the show...it's hard not to get wrapped up in his massive pain and even be mildly irked with him. Ever. (For me, I mean :p).

But Lisbon's sense of...not being important enough. For Jane to continue on with his plans, screw her etc.. That's how she probably feels. Her pain is as valid as his. And I love how this story makes me feel that.
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
And really, damage control after the fact's your job.

How else would you describe being a cop?

That's the perfect job description, actually. There are so many fantastic parts about both of these chapters- too many for me to tell you all my favorites. But I love how you capture their volatile and inevitable (inescapable?) bond. You somehow managed to keep them both as the broken, messed up people they are, while at the end bringing them some amount of healing. Now it does feel finished. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You made my day!

...I suppose I should get back to tranlsating Japanese for my nightmarish course...