Reviews for When God Closes a Door
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Very Tony. What an awful experience to of had he is so lucky to of had Gibb,Ducky and Abby there for him.
sunshine21409 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Sequel please
sound is off chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
You have some minor Tony/Abby going on I noticed. If you do the sequel, is that going to come up again?
peanutmeg chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Sorry I'm so terribly late in replying! I can't wait to read your sequel, and I love how you've written Tony and Gibbs! Thanks again for posting!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Luvliacd chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Follow him Tony, Follow him. And I sincerely hope Gibbs makes the men who hurt Tony pay and pay dearly. Loving your story.
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Just found this story and WOW great story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Madances chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
I read ch. 5 & 6, I should be doing homework. You did a good job and I am looking forward to more. Thanks! Tracy
moira4eku chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Oh, I hadn't realized this story is over. I really enjoyed the story! I assume that Tony will take the job offer (duh!), and I would dearly love to read a sequel!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Awhhhh...I just love how they are taking care of Tony. He really needs it, but is having a hard time accepting it. He really has had a difficult time and hopefully, he will start to truly trust Gibbs and his team. Ducky is just fantastic here. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I'm really uncomfortable with the bullying done by Gibbs - backing him into a corner, yelling at him, taking Tony's power over his own body away from him, head slapping him. This is NOT how to approach a victim of rape and Gibbs being an experienced investigator would know this. Ducky's behavior bordered on creepy - doing a rape exam in the head. They owe Tony one helluva an apology.

As with all rape victims Tony needed to make the decision to be examined or not. Both Gibbs and Ducky took power over him in much the same way Tony's rapist did.

Plan to continue reading but I felt so strongly about this that I had to say something.
Megth chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
So good, really enjoyed it - written with such understanding. Loved the way you portrayed Ducky - so kind, but yet strong as to not letting Tony fool him in getting away with not being good. Looking forward to sequel.
Glow60 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Good Chapter I can just picture this happening. You did good.
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter. Sounds like Tony isz having a rough time. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever.
tealrose chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
like, love love love it! love how both of them are more verbal with each other, and how they communicate! is abby going to be coming back to check on tony soon? what will happen with those two, are they going to become close, as abby always seemed very protective, and in here she already can read him well! Hugs, T
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »