Reviews for When God Closes a Door
AlaskanFan chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
Powerful story and well told! Looking forward to a sequel, although I suspect that you're not writing these days. I hope your medical studies went well and you achieved your goals, even if that means you don't have time for fanfic (sniffle).
serena23 chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
Please update your story again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
It's got some good and then... all kinds of wrong that's just plain disturbing really. The way they treat someone who's not too long ago been abused/raped. It's really no better than the people actually doing it to him. As they're supposed to be one of the good guys. Instead they're... Not. Really chillingly disturbing. Run Tony. Run...
Leonora Chris chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
It was good story, although I must agree with BuckeyeFan that certain things made me feel really uncomfortable. Or rather the way they were done... Other than those things, it was a good story and it's a shame it was cut a little too short. Kind of would've liked there to be more of a beginning and the ending, but it was fine though as it is...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Great story
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Very Tony. What an awful experience to of had he is so lucky to of had Gibb,Ducky and Abby there for him.
sunshine21409 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Sequel please
sound is off chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
You have some minor Tony/Abby going on I noticed. If you do the sequel, is that going to come up again?
peanutmeg chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Sorry I'm so terribly late in replying! I can't wait to read your sequel, and I love how you've written Tony and Gibbs! Thanks again for posting!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Luvliacd chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Follow him Tony, Follow him. And I sincerely hope Gibbs makes the men who hurt Tony pay and pay dearly. Loving your story.
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Just found this story and WOW great story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Madances chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
I read ch. 5 & 6, I should be doing homework. You did a good job and I am looking forward to more. Thanks! Tracy
moira4eku chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Oh, I hadn't realized this story is over. I really enjoyed the story! I assume that Tony will take the job offer (duh!), and I would dearly love to read a sequel!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Awhhhh...I just love how they are taking care of Tony. He really needs it, but is having a hard time accepting it. He really has had a difficult time and hopefully, he will start to truly trust Gibbs and his team. Ducky is just fantastic here. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »