Reviews for Stay?
NecromancerLuna chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was too cute! I loved their reactions and interactions with each other it seemed very natural and I also do like that he's not just like, "I'M MOVING IN TOMORROW!" that it's gonna be a slow move in and letting him get used to the idea of it. I also like how you didn't make Hawke too perfect but also not too stand offish either or too "tomboy" you gave her a perfect mix!
ShadowScribbler chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
First and foremost WOW!

Secondly; you are an amazing writer. I loved every moment in this story and was so sad when I realized I had a few lines left till it was over.

Lastly I want to say Thank-you for writing about something that I wanted to happen in the game but didn't.

Absolutely Brilliant!
Vhelan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
How did you menage to write something so sweet and fluffy and yet make Fenris look like the original, I have no idea.

It was simply great, and I have to mention you're good at describing men during sex :P Your Fenris is so... sexy! Wow.

Congratulations and thank you.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Of course we like their sweet moments:) bioware didn't give us anything so we are happy to have you
Burg Gurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Like? No. Love? MAKER YES! This had me giggling like a teenage girl. So cute and fluffy!
1deadaccount chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'm speechless...again! You should become a professional writer! I was sooooo disappointed when I found out Fenris won't move in with my Hawke like the others! This is spectacular! Your fic has just made my day! _ You ROCK! Are you sure you're not Andraste's reincarnation? :P
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'm so glad that someone wrote a prompt about Fenris moving in. That always had me wondering why we never got that chance even though we got to do with everyone else. And the unrequired sex was a nice touch!
Dreister Dieb chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh YOU wrote that? Awesome! the ending is a little too sweet for my taste, but then I am peculiar in the feelings department X) Awesome smut ;) Loved it!
omnomanon chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So hot and sweet and steamy! I'd always imagined this sort of scenario between these two- so happy to see someone put it into words!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Well, well, well. I finish watching "your Highness" with the spouse and I find this little gem. Granted I saw the words smut and grinned madly...only to have it vanish and giggle like a damn schoolgirl thinking how friggin lovely it bef ro these two. Damn you woman you always make me smile and get all warm inside. *sigh* Now Im gonna read that smut again since its damn cold my way.